ForumsSupport Forum[answered]Delete button... on somebody else's profile?

5 1347
nicit6
nicit6
5 posts
Peasant

I was looking at a walkthrough in the forum, and clicked to the user's profile:[url=http://armorgames.com/user/Lee_Blade/]

On his profile, with the personal comments, I noticed there was a delete button next to the flag button. This surprised me as it wasn't my profile. I quickly thumbed through a few other profiles but didn't see the issue repeat. I did open up another browser (IE) to see if the problem was still there, and it was.

Because I'm ever so curious, I clicked to see if the button would do anything, and got the "Are you sure you want to delete this?" pop up, on which I said yes to and got redirected to the 404 error page.

(Current browser: Chrome)

• 5 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Might be better to just ask a Admin straight away. Instead of making a whole thread about it. Really it just sounds like another glitch...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's a cosmetic glitch - It does nothing but annoy. You can see the trash can, but it doesn't do anything.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I saw you trash can on Lee_Blade's profile, too. Maybe some admin mistakenly modified it?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Guys, just to add, it has always been there, for the past few years. So chill.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Clicking on the trashcan anywhere else but your own profile (where the trashcan comes from) will just send a 404 message.

Showing 1-5 of 5