ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestion-"Faving" Game Developers

6 3414
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Title says it all. I think it might be cool to be able to "fave", "heart", "like", a certain game developer. The icon could be placed next to their AG name at the game description area. It would serve the same purpose as faving a game except for an actual developer.

• 6 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Are you suggesting like subscribing to the developer? Or adding another "fave" list in the profile for a list of the developers you fave?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Can't you just friend them? And then go to their profile through that? Or you could just bookmark their profile... No need for any new feature.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Even though it is a nice idea devsaupa, this can already be accomplished by adding that game developer to your friends list. This will now be registered (for lack of a better word) in this way, but this might be divided into two separate things in the future.
I'm not saying this is actually how it's going to be, but there were plans for having two separate features on behalf of the AG users and their profiles. One would be to become friends by accepting back and forth through invitation and the other would be to follow a certain user, which is the same thing as you are suggesting here. =)

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

i would like to fave or like or something there are some good game developers out there

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

This would also make it hard because you would have to have a different account for developers then actual players. Because you could just like/follow/heart anyone; not just developers. A lot of the developers of the games just do that and don't really comment or rate games; they just have an account because there is no other way to submit a game withuot an account.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I thought this idea was about if a developer posted a new game you would get an e-mail or something.

I was about to post how much I'd use that but it turns out it is just about having a developer on your profile...which doesn't really do much.

Showing 1-6 of 6