ForumsForum GamesHaunted Labyrinth

199 27278
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

You wake up in a dark room. You know nothing of before this. You've forgotten you name, your family, why you are here, or anything.

This is a game idea that is based around having to face whatever comes.
Once I say what is in a room it never changes... until you leave the room. The idea is to escape or kill the mastermind behind it all. I will make it possible to win but not easy. I will use logic however convoluted.

Rules:
1. If you can BS it well enough I might go along with it.
2. If you don't like my decisions then don't play or at least calmly explain why you feel you been offended and I will try to make amends

Character Sheet
Name: (The thing you have decided to refer to yourself as)
Personality:
Health: 100%
Sanity: 100%
Inventory: (Five items within reason refer to rule one.)
Clothes:
Apperance:

• 199 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Personality: Smart, calm, and a bit timid
Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.
Apperance: Brown hair, brown eye, lean build, clean shaved.

I go to it and open it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears to be full of clothes.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Inventory: Swiss Army Knife, flash light, deck of cards, an unopened pack of gum (mint flavor), and a pack of 9mm ammo
Clothes: Black long sleeve shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black sock, black running shoes.

I check to see if there is something behind the cloths.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I check to see if there is something behind the cloths.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a large lock box behind the clothes on the flloor .

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Name:mat
Personality:happy,calm,loud
Inventory: knife, hammer, magnifying glass, thread,needle pack
Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes Apperance:black hair,short, brown eyes,
can I join with this?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I take my Swiss army knife out, (which is a multi-tool) and open it but to see if it has a tool to open up locked boxes.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Sure

Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes Apperance:black hair,short, brown eyes,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are sitting in a chair at a plain table. On the table is what appears to be a winning hand of poker. Across the table from you is a man with a knife in his back. There is a closet and a small barred window. The room is empty otherwise.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

It has such a tool but the lock box is very tricky to open. You might break the box or your knife.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes Apperance:black hair,short, brown eyes

I get up and grab the cards and look at them.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes Apperance:black hair,short, brown eyes

I get up and grab the cards and look at them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 ace of spades, a two of clubs, a queen of hearts, and a joker.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

Clothes:blue T-shirt, blue jeans,white socks, converse shoes
Apperance:black hair,short, brown eyes

I keep the cards and ask the man if he is still alive and why he has a knife in his back and if he doesnt anwser then I pull the knife out of his back and I inspect him.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Apperance: black hair,short, brown eyes

I keep the cards and ask the man if he is still alive and why he has a knife in his back and if he doesn't answer then I pull the knife out of his back and I inspect him.
He has nothing to say to you. After taking the knife you inspect him. He is dressed in a trench coat, cargo shorts, a purple tshirt, a watch, and trainers. You realize that his pockets are bigger on the inside.
In his pockets you find:
A pair of Gloves
The Princess Bride: The Abridged Edition
An mp3 player with speakers
A half pack of 5 gum (7 pieces)
A stuffed cat
An origami crane
A wallet (Various cards, 2 pictures, a twenty and two tens)
A pack of playing cards
A journal
A sharpie

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

I put it all on the table and I listen to anything on the mp3 while I look at the pictures,read the journal, and look at the princess bride.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I put it all on the table and I listen to anything on the mp3 while I look at the pictures,read the journal, and look at the princess bride.
Only dubstep on the mp3, the pictures are on of a orange cat the other is a woman in casual clothes. The journal is nonsense or code either way you can't understand it. The Princess Bride by S. Morgenstern. A tale of true love and high adventure, pirates, princesses, giants, miracles, fencing, and a frightening assortment of wild beasts. Chapter One The Bride.
The year that buttercup was born, the most beautiful woman in the world was a French scullery maid named Annette. Annette worked in Paris for the Duke and Duchess de Guiche, and it did not escape the Duke's notice that someone extraordinary was polishing the pewter. The Dukes notice did not escape the notice of the Duchess either, who was not very beautiful and not very rich, but plenty smart.

By this time a hand grasps your shoulder and you are tackled to the ground as you wrestle against the thing it appears to be what might have once been called a man.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I attempt to pick the lock with my lock picking tool very carefully. Hopefully, I don't break the lock, or my Swiss Army Knife.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I attempt to pick the lock with my lock picking tool very carefully. Hopefully, I don't break the lock, or my Swiss Army Knife.
After a half hour of fiddling with it you haven't gotten it open.

Showing 16-30 of 199