ForumsNews and FeedbackUnfair vote ...

9 3695
MonsterTruK
MonsterTruK
111 posts
Justiciar

Hello,i think it is unfair to put The Last stand :dead zone in the tournament because it is a MMO.....larger public....isn't? hard for games like ...infectonator 2 ...or achievement unlocked 3 to win vs MMO.....what do you think about it ?

• 9 Replies
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

So you are saying, because this is a MMO the results will be skewed. I disagree, because you are supposed to vote for your favorite game of the two. It is not about the number of plays (though a few of the games could crush dead zone if it was about that). I think that the game has the same size public, because you have to be on the same site to vote for your favorite; so they have the same public to vote for or against them.

MonsterTruK
MonsterTruK
111 posts
Justiciar

True......but the vote would be better if it was in the category..wouldn t be...? best strategy : / best MMO : / best shooting : / until now , The Last Stand: Dead Zone seems to be the winner...for the public ...well..yeah , you are right , but...it is an application on facebook...and facebook has more than 1 billion of users... i don t know if the plays ( near the game ) of The Last Stand : Dead Zone take the plays of the game on facebook(people who played the game on facebook have a chance to go on armor games and play other games too* )...not sure about it, i hope infectonator wins :-) , and you ? you are for The Last Stand or Infectonator 2 ? i played all the last stand games and infectonator games , they are all good , but i prefer infectonator 2 personally

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

That's like saying the most popular Xbox game at the moment shouldn't win because more people are playing it.

There's a reason there's so many people playing it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

i don t know if the plays ( near the game ) of The Last Stand : Dead Zone take the plays of the game on facebook

The number listed for Dead Zone fro amount played if for AG only..not Facebook. And voting us happening on AG as well..not Facebook
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I will have to agree, it's not unfair. It's a very tight match between the two of them, anybody could win at this point.

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts
Farmer

That's a good point, but the vote isn't being based on plays or repeatability of content to my knowledge; often, people enjoy quicker flash games more so than MMOs.
Besides, Infectonator 2 is so popular that it appears to be close regardless, as pointed out by the great Administrator Ferret.

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

I was looking at the stats... where the wotsits is Kingdom Rush? That would crush the living flash out of any game if it was actually on there. Why isn't it there?! >

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush was released in 2011. This vote is for the best games of 2012. So yeah..

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, Devoidless is correct. It did smash #1 in the mobile category though.

Showing 1-9 of 9