637 posts
Peasant

EP is WAY better.

• 26 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Quit talking about how you play the game, please.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Quit talking about how you play the game, please.

You asked (sorta) which game was better. We are discussing our respectful opinions on why we liked one over the other

Never thought I'd see someone get upset over an engaged/engaging conversation on their thread (involving the topic of said thread)...
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

OK, guys, I have no idea what your doing here.

If you have to talk about the game, please open another thread about it.

Here, just talk about [i]WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I answered this

You asked (sorta) which game was better. We are discussing our respectful opinions on why we liked one over the other
Dibbun88
Dibbun88
11 posts
Blacksmith

what is ep

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

what is ep

Exit Path. A popular game created by John/jmtb02.
Dibbun88
Dibbun88
11 posts
Blacksmith

oh yeah I played Exit Path. It was a cool game, reminded me of Running Man. John is one of my favorite devs though I thought his latest train game was kind of weak by his standards.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Here, just talk about [i]WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!

That is exactly what they are doing winmaster1... if you want to compare two games, the best way to do this is to discuss the games and come up with a conclusion on which one you prefer.

If you want to make simple threads about counting scores for which game is the better one, you need to read up on the Forum Rules first. Threads are meant to generate discussion, not a simple score count. Ok? =)

Allright soldiers... carry on running... ahmm... discussing! =P
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

OK, MrDayCee, you may now tell us which one you like better.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

[quote]Pangtongshu, there's no need for a message to answer you. Wana race me and check if what you are saying is true? I'm dead sure that there's more needs to skill in ep2 than you can wonder. You will be no match, come at me.

Luaga, would you please stop quoting the parts that are not supposed to be quoted?
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

[quote][quote]Pangtongshu, there's no need for a message to answer you. Wana race me and check if what you are saying is true? I'm dead sure that there's more needs to skill in ep2 than you can wonder. You will be no match, come at me.

Luaga, would you please stop quoting the parts that are not supposed to be quoted?

[/quote][/quote]Sorry about the double quoting situation.

ep is not better. thats insane. there are way more secret tricks and shortcuts in ep2 then you noobs would know about

Paste some pictures please.

what is ep

Someone has to already said it somewhere.
Showing 16-26 of 26