ForumsGamesShould I buy Need for Speed: Most Wanted?

7 2836
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

I got an Eb Games gift card for $25 and I was wondering what to get. I ask you what you think of it and if I should get it. Thanks

• 7 Replies
shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

I do not own the game but this is what I can tell you:
NFS Most Wanted is a good game. I'd give it a solid 8 from the accounts of friends, reviews, and videos I have heard and seen. The less NFS games you have played/owned, the more fun it will be. I have heard it is very similar to other games of the series. I have also heard that it is not worth the $60 you would pay for it. The forza series is much better.

Again, I have not played the game, but that is the information i have collected about it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

2005? Or 2012 game?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

the forza serie isn't as good as NFS most wanted (2005)
i havn't played the last most wanted. but i know there will be cops/ something forza doesn't has. forza is just racing rounds. not chasings on a open road network,

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

My brother got the game for Christmas...it doesn't look that good. I haven't played it, but it's basically a straight line course and a horrible physics engine racing game.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

forza is just racing rounds. not chasings on a open road network,

The new Forza Horizon has a huge map set in Colorado for free roaming. All races take place somewhere on it.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

The new Forza Horizon has a huge map set in Colorado for free roaming. All races take place somewhere on it.

about time they went off the same rounds every game.

and the cops?
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

For the record I meant the 2012 version

Showing 1-7 of 7