ForumsThe TavernOh, the memories

3 2371
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I remember this site some time ago. No fancy logo or search bar. Just the bare minimum. This was all back in about 2008. Now, I decide to come while I'm downloading something off Steam and I see all of this, new stuff. I remember when we had our laughs and all of us equally awesome. When I actually thought I was walking into a tavern I'd find in WoW instead of a re-enactment of 4chan's /soc/. I wonder if any of the users from that far back remember my troll identification thread.Turns out there was only one kind of troll I discovered after I decided to into 4chan.

tl;dr I miss the old Armor Games. Let's have a talk about our memories from back then, those who still remember the old armor games layout and users.

• 3 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I say 2006 because I used to lurk before I got my account.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I remember when we had our laughs and all of us equally awesome.

You're not implying that the AG community stamps those with a Gold King rank as awesome, and those who are lower ranked are worthless are you? If so, you are 100% wrong.

When I actually thought I was walking into a tavern I'd find in WoW instead of a re-enactment of 4chan's /soc/.

You should probably read through the Tavern before you make a statement like that. There has been threads in the Tavern that have influenced the entire site... Some of AGs best discussions have been in the Tavern.

If you hang around long enough, you'll learn to appreciate Armor Games unique community... There is no other gaming site like it.
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

It was a big part of my life in 08, 09 and that's something I will never forget. I felt a connection you feel between a tight knit group of friends. But the past is the past so f#$k it.

Showing 1-3 of 3