ForumsSupport ForumA few suggestions for the forums

19 6331
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Hey I made this topic just to address a few things you might consider adding in the future-
1.Skins-Something medievil and cool has a banner that says armorgames Community or Armor chat.
2.Post Count, Members active, and total members trackers, its always good to know who online and its good to keep track of how large our community actaully is.
3.Ranks- it would be cool to have some forum ranks ex-Peasant-1-10 posts, Knight-10-40, Warrior-,40-80,etc. As long as this doesn't get too competitive.
4.Editing Posts, You know I really hate when you don't have a lot of time to say what you mean, or just don't pay enough attention, editing is a essential tool.
5.News Section-For anyone who goes straight the forums it would a good Idea to have the last new posted there where we can comment or whatnot.
6.Improved Moderating-I've noticed as observer that "The Tavern" has become somewhat of a spamming ground.
7. Avatars/sigs people should be able to have their avatars, maybe the images used could be used for ranks.
Thats all I got but please keep these things in mind. This is a great place but I can't help thinking its a little to plain for my taste, as for the website that looks great, keep it up!

• 19 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Hmmm...I do think Mods should at least get something to signify they're mods, I mean they've earned it through being respectful, helpful, and just all around good-natured. I think everything that I can think of for the forums has been covered already, and forum games are funny, if you think that's just to get ranks then I must believe you're wrong.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

Yes that would be a great idea
eg.
Asherlee:Forum Mod(IN smallish silver) writing
Carlie:Site Mod (IN smallish Gold writing)
that way would know who to go to for help

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

I have but one small suggestion for the forums, maybe it belongs in this thread? Who knows. I noticed that offensive words are automatically blotted out when a post is made, which is a great idea. My problem is, some people find ways to get around the language blocker and post offensive language. I'm really not sure what can be done, but maybe the admins can come up with a solution somehow?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

there is always a way to get around that stuff, any one hacker could hack their way, don't know why they'd waste their time doing it, into the system thing and make it so they can cuss all over the place. Those people are like SPAMies, you can't get rid of them XD, no not really funny...
and there is a lot of open space sometimes underneath your name, then mods can have a little pic or something in big letters or whatever floats their boat that says MODERATOR, heheheheh, funny though, MOD the size of a forum page...lol.

Showing 16-19 of 19