ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30041
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Probably Ganon. He's just crazy awesome and hard to beat in OoT.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hmm I wonder who to choose Bowser or Eggman? Oh wait neither.

Mine would be the last boss on Skyward Sword I can't remember his name but he was just so hard, then I found his weakness.

Now I'm looking for a new more challenging boss.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

No wait! I just remebered a boss I haven't been able to beat yet.

The last boss in Majora's Mask, man that guy is hard ecspecially his last form. I thought I would easily win it, but then he swings his whip like arms and boom I'm dead.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

The last boss in Majora's Mask, man that guy is hard ecspecially his last form. I thought I would easily win it, but then he swings his whip like arms and boom I'm dead.

he is kind of frustrating. i think i used arrows to stun him...

if you have problems with him get all the masks first. then you can beat him with no problems with the last mask you get after you give up all the other masks.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole

i used to agree. but after i got used to him he was only difficult for me in the boss rush and on extreme mode. i used to hate his attack where 3 circles come out of him in the middle of the stage.

there are many difficult turn based bosses... i but cant count any of them since most of them can be really easy if you just get a good strategy or level the characters enough. so i have to say sephiroth from kingdom hearts. he was a test of pure skill. he is still difficult when your level 100 and is really the real test of you as a kingdom hearts gamer. he was impossible to break and you always had to know what your doing until he is finally dead. that battle is awsome and i actually cant call it unfair because it IS possible.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

i think i used arrows to stun him...

Yeah I ran out of those, I blame the tiny masks.

if you have problems with him get all the masks first.

Yes I have been trying with no success there's still many I can't get.
aidan166
aidan166
17 posts
Nomad

Gnasty Gnorc :'(

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Lu Bu. 'Nuff said

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Crawmerax the Invincible when you are max level

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Yeah I ran out of those, I blame the tiny masks.

dont use arrows at them. simply use the shield. majora shoots a ray at you you can reflect with your sheild and it kills the small masks almost instantly.

Yes I have been trying with no success there's still many I can't get.

its not that difficult. ive only had problems (and when i say problems i mean that i only had to try it 3 times) with one mask. use a guide.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

The blue dragon on Demon's Souls. I just gave up with him.

Several colossi from SotC. Most notably the smaller faster ones.

Gigantaur from FF13. I gave up on that jerk too, lol.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Can't remember some details..so I'll try my best XD

I think it was FF12? Maybe 10 or 11? (the one with the bunny chick)..had a party of 4 going into a boss battle...a boss battle involving a bird-esque thing..only 1 person in my team had a long range weapon (a gun), and thus was the only person who could attack it. Well..he died early in the fight...so the rest of the time I'm running around trying to figure out how to hurt it in any way

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

a t-rex in turok-64

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Sa-X from metriod, though the Night Mare would be a close second.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I think it was FF12? Maybe 10 or 11? (the one with the bunny chick)..had a party of 4 going into a boss battle...a boss battle involving a bird-esque thing..only 1 person in my team had a long range weapon (a gun), and thus was the only person who could attack it. Well..he died early in the fight...so the rest of the time I'm running around trying to figure out how to hurt it in any way

it was 12. you didnt use any magic? i never used a long ranged weapon and only had one magic caster and did fine with flying enemies.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Probaply Final Fantasy 12 for me.
I'd go for Odin or Hecatoncheir but its hard to choose. I know, I know, There was no tougher Final Fantasy from The Seventh, but the first Final fantasy I've ever played was the twelveth (I am still stuck on the second fight with Barthandelus).

I don't know how hard are the SA-X and the t-rex because i haven't played this games. But generally, the older games were much tougher than the newer ones.

Showing 1-15 of 100