Forums

ForumsVideo Games

hardest boss battle you have ever faced

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 4:27pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

The blue dragon on Demon's Souls. I just gave up with him.

Several colossi from SotC. Most notably the smaller faster ones.

Gigantaur from FF13. I gave up on that jerk too, lol.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 5:44pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,976 posts

Can't remember some details..so I'll try my best XD

I think it was FF12? Maybe 10 or 11? (the one with the bunny chick)..had a party of 4 going into a boss battle...a boss battle involving a bird-esque thing..only 1 person in my team had a long range weapon (a gun), and thus was the only person who could attack it. Well..he died early in the fight...so the rest of the time I'm running around trying to figure out how to hurt it in any way

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 6:08pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,274 posts

a t-rex in turok-64

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 6:58pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Sa-X from metriod, though the Night Mare would be a close second.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 3:22pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

I think it was FF12? Maybe 10 or 11? (the one with the bunny chick)..had a party of 4 going into a boss battle...a boss battle involving a bird-esque thing..only 1 person in my team had a long range weapon (a gun), and thus was the only person who could attack it. Well..he died early in the fight...so the rest of the time I'm running around trying to figure out how to hurt it in any way

it was 12. you didnt use any magic? i never used a long ranged weapon and only had one magic caster and did fine with flying enemies.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 3:34pm

Doombreed

Doombreed

3,461 posts

Probaply Final Fantasy 12 for me.
I'd go for Odin or Hecatoncheir but its hard to choose. I know, I know, There was no tougher Final Fantasy from The Seventh, but the first Final fantasy I've ever played was the twelveth (I am still stuck on the second fight with Barthandelus).

I don't know how hard are the SA-X and the t-rex because i haven't played this games. But generally, the older games were much tougher than the newer ones.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 6:24pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

That's 13 you are talking about, Doombreed.

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 6:44pm

DancesWithFoxes

DancesWithFoxes

60 posts

Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2 my childhood enemy D:
I haven't even tried again in years

Posted Jan 8, '13 at 10:07pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

I don't know how hard are the SA-X and the t-rex because i haven't played this games. But generally, the older games were much tougher than the newer ones.

Actually SA-X appeared in metriod fusion. (That one came out in 2004.) I only played on the gameboy though. I don't know what t-rex is from.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 11:13am

Dragongunner

Dragongunner

57 posts

Everybody forgot about Sephiroth? He is the hardest boss ever.

Reply to hardest boss battle you have ever faced

You must be logged in to post a reply!