ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30060
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I think it's bowser from paper mario sticker star.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I can cange my one (partly because i don't play on the wii anymore) because i think all the boss battles in both demon souls and dark souls (diden't complete both of them) and i have been every busy to have time to play but whan i do.

Let the deaths begin

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

One of the hardest bosses to beat for me had to be mukai in a King of fighters game he would own you 50 times before you could win

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

the final guy in Infamous 2...i forget his name

Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

Zeus in GoW 3 is really hard. Especially if you play in the hardest difficulty.

Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

The last Shadow of the Colossus monster. He just refuses to die!! You have to go through the maze of tunnels, then climb the monstrosity. After that Getting flung off can mean either death, or having to climb the whole darn monster AGAIN.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It wasn't hard exactly, more so annoying and tedious.
In Pokemon soul silver the elite 4 champion was a pain. He had that stupid salamance with rest that just would not die. I recently replayed it and completly forgot about him, so I had no ice types on me. Ugh.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

hardest boos for me most recently was Piety in act 3 of Path of Exile. true we didn't use the best strategy but me and a friend did manage to kill her after a while. wejust popped up 1 portal each and used them endlessly to come right back after dying to block her shield regen and chip her hp away till she fell. not the best strategy but it worked.

aside from that, i don't really remember tbh as i've only bought around 5 console games in the last few years so...yeah. >.>

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

All you people have never trully faced a boss battle.

LoZ Minish cap. Last boss. F.T.W.

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Crawmerax The Invincible isn't THAT hard. But I'm not sure what I would choose, I guess Bed Of Chaos from Dark Souls. He isn't that hard but really unfair and I can't think of anything else. He can just slap you around out of your control. >

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

it is Long Feng from Avatar: the last airbender chapter 2 the burning earth.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I'd go for Colonel Radec from Killzone 2. In my stats, it says that I've lost 58 times on the final stage on normal difficulty. When I was facing him, I died 22 times out of 58.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

The end of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I never spent any time grinding levels so I literally spent hours and hours just dying over and over and over again because they don't allow you to save right before the boss battle. I eventually got lucky with both games, and managed to defeat them. Hint: Spend a couple hours grinding, it'll make the final battles much easier.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

because they don't allow you to save right before the boss battle.

What? I remember, in at least the 2nd one, dying from the boss and then just jumping right back in again

But yes..the 2nd one gave me difficulties because of the part where you take over Riku and had to run that distance to save Sora..freaking hated that part. Though, the part where you basically spammed triangle was fun..cool action scene too
RaptureRed
RaptureRed
2 posts
Nomad

Sephiroth from KH

Showing 31-45 of 100