ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30066
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
RaptureRed
RaptureRed
2 posts
Nomad

ITS JUST LIKE HE DID A BUNCH OF CRACK AFTER GETTING HIS *** WHOPPED IN FINAL FANTASY

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

MGS PeaceWalker
After the main campaign, you get around 28 missions including 15 heavily armed soldiers, and a tank. If you are able to complete that, you can unlock missions where you have to fight giant dinosaurs. That fly. And set you on fire. And regen health.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I think some of the hardest bosses I have ever faced were on games like Mortal Kombat.

Also when you are like level 60 on a borderlands game then pretty much anything is hard. All these raid bosses are extremely difficult but there is usually some glitch or something that makes them easy. Ive Soloed Hyperius and PyroCaustic Pete and Terramorphus. So there is always a way but yes I used a glitch on all these guys. But if you have poor equipment then anything can be more difficult

bloodlelf
bloodlelf
1 posts
Farmer

the hardest bosses i have ever faced were 1.borderlands 2 the final boss he was a pain 1 hit from his beam ur dead and he makes the lava rise and u get cornered 2.GOD 2 zeus on hard difficulty he was a brute 1 hit kill lighting ftw 3. i'd say illidan from WOW and also lichking

zero759
zero759
4 posts
Nomad

The hardest boss I've ever faced is mother brain from metroid:zero mission.
Got lucky after dodging barrages of lasers and bullets.

Wulfehz1234
Wulfehz1234
17 posts
Shepherd

Might be pretty stupid, but I had a LOT of trouble with the actual Reaper in Mass Effect 2 or 3... can't remember which one. ;/

sonic20
sonic20
268 posts
Nomad

Sonic and Diablon from shadow the hedgehog.
I honestly got a headache trying to figure out how to actually hit him.
Thats when I honestly gave up on the game.

Outcast_Gamer117
Outcast_Gamer117
22 posts
Nomad

Mike Tyson - Punch Out!!

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

Bass BX on Megaman Battle Network 6.

I remember this boss when I played it on the GBA when I was little.He was impossible to beat. His machine-gun like attack can't be dodged and that's ridiculous. I died whenever I face him.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

"Everybody forgot about Sephiroth? He is the hardest boss ever"

I diden't really fight Sephiroth for 3 reasons.

1. i have never played ff7
2. you don't need to fight him on kingdom hearts 1+2
3. he is over-powered

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Vaatii, the wind mage, from Legend of Zelda: Four Sword

saybre45
saybre45
13 posts
Nomad

Ok. Maybe these aren't the hardest I've ever faced, but here are (some that were hard for their own reasons.
(Not in any particular order)
1. Zoran Lazarevick from Uncharted 2. He follows you with a DB shotgun and if you slow down at all, he near insta-kills you. You have to shoot sacs of explosive sap (Ok, it sounds really wierd, but it is true.) You have to do this many, many times.
2. This guy is more of a mini boss, but he's tough. The First Yeti from Uncharted 2. This guy sucks. He claws you and all you have is a sucky pistol to shoot him with. He killed me SO MANY times.
3. Another mini boss, Wyverns from Terraria. I never had much problems with the bosses in T-rarrs, but the Wyvern has killed me so many times I almost threw the computer out the window once.
4.The Ender Dragon from Minecraft. Lets just say I didn't put beds in the outpost. My cousin I was playing with suicided himself and, upon building a nerd pole to destroy an ender crystal, Endie knocked me off and insta-killed me. FULL ENCHANTED ARMOR!!! I guess it wasn't that hard, just frustrating.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

"Might be pretty stupid, but I had a LOT of trouble with the actual Reaper in Mass Effect 2 or 3... can't remember which one. ;/ "

It's mass effect 3 you fight a actual reaper and it's a thing from making it near inpossable to complete on mass effect 3 (not worth a gold trophy on my ps3)

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Terramorphulus the Invincible from Borderlands 2. He has billions of hp and can kill any of my character with two hits. Yes there is a spot where he shouldnt be capable of hitting you but usually he just burrows infront of me and then I die. I am not anymore interrested solo-killing him :S

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I don't know why someone said Ganon from oot, its is very simple.

Light arrow, megatron hammer, repeat until you get master sword, switch hammer out for sword.

Hardest boss I've faced is Bongo Bongo from OoT's shadow temple.

Had to use all my fairies (4 at the time, as I had transformed the claim check for biggeron's sword into a bottle), nearly ran out of arrows, and was about to die when I finally killed him.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 46-60 of 100