Forums

ForumsVideo Games

hardest boss battle you have ever faced

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 12:43pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,142 posts

I don't know why someone said Ganon from oot, its is very simple.

Light arrow, megatron hammer, repeat until you get master sword, switch hammer out for sword.

Hardest boss I've faced is Bongo Bongo from OoT's shadow temple.

Had to use all my fairies (4 at the time, as I had transformed the claim check for biggeron's sword into a bottle), nearly ran out of arrows, and was about to die when I finally killed him.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 3:30pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Whatever it was, it was in Demon's Souls. I've played entire games where the hardest stuff didn't come close to DS's easiest enemy.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 6:57pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

The Sniper in the Cod WAW Sniper level on veteran he would shoot you through walls and be insanely hard to beat the only time I beat him my save file got corrupted and I just gave up trying again.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 7:29pm

Vielle1

Vielle1

16 posts

I would say the hardest boss without a doubt in my mind is Ruuhou from Chu Teng (The rarest and weirdest game in existance.) Basically here is what you have to do. Click insanely fast while trying to move your mouse quickly to one of 5 areas he pops up and have presistent millisecond timing.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 7:29pm

Vielle1

Vielle1

16 posts

Forgot to give a picture http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vr/image/1373/08/1373084521400.png He basically pops out behind one of those 5 asteroids.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 10:24pm

DragonMod101

DragonMod101

14 posts

The hardest I've had to face has to be the Alpha Alien from Crysis 3.
It gives you very few weapons and ammo, and honestly the shield feature is a joke on the game. Coupled with the fact that you do not get a checkpoint in-between stages.
(Three stages to the entire boss battle)

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 5:51pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,619 posts

I'll try that boss on crysis 3 when i get before agreeing or disregreeing since i like the crysis games

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 5:01am

lonewolfknight

lonewolfknight

1 post

feral chaos from dissidia 012
hes got 124.000hp and can kill you realy quickly

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 8:48am

brp47

brp47

582 posts

tabuu from smash bros brawl

is quite a challenging battle without training

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 9:15am

haloman178

haloman178

4 posts

Either Skeletron Prime on Terraria 360 Edition or Hades on Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Reply to hardest boss battle you have ever faced

You must be logged in to post a reply!