ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30040
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Whatever it was, it was in Demon's Souls. I've played entire games where the hardest stuff didn't come close to DS's easiest enemy.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

The Sniper in the Cod WAW Sniper level on veteran he would shoot you through walls and be insanely hard to beat the only time I beat him my save file got corrupted and I just gave up trying again.

Vielle1
Vielle1
15 posts
Nomad

I would say the hardest boss without a doubt in my mind is Ruuhou from Chu Teng (The rarest and weirdest game in existance.) Basically here is what you have to do. Click insanely fast while trying to move your mouse quickly to one of 5 areas he pops up and have presistent millisecond timing.

Vielle1
Vielle1
15 posts
Nomad

Forgot to give a picture http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vr/image/1373/08/1373084521400.png He basically pops out behind one of those 5 asteroids.

DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts
Nomad

The hardest I've had to face has to be the Alpha Alien from Crysis 3.
It gives you very few weapons and ammo, and honestly the shield feature is a joke on the game. Coupled with the fact that you do not get a checkpoint in-between stages.
(Three stages to the entire boss battle)

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I'll try that boss on crysis 3 when i get before agreeing or disregreeing since i like the crysis games

lonewolfknight
lonewolfknight
1 posts
Nomad

feral chaos from dissidia 012
hes got 124.000hp and can kill you realy quickly

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

tabuu from smash bros brawl

is quite a challenging battle without training

haloman178
haloman178
4 posts
Nomad

Either Skeletron Prime on Terraria 360 Edition or Hades on Kid Icarus: Uprising.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

The hardest boss battle I've ever had the pleasure of fighting would have to be, hands down, none other than the Hello Kitty Online
This boss battle took hours to complete.

Hello Kitty
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdvN0gd6u7ccK-rsAM2bACgABAltlw5JcGj1iU0fVLrHuhTPPR

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The hardest boss battle I've ever had the pleasure of fighting would have to be, hands down, none other than the Hello Kitty Online

link 2 gam il reck her i swer on me mum
omegawavex
omegawavex
19 posts
Nomad

I don't know why people keep naming bosses for Oot, that was a fairly simple game, but I thought the shadow dungeon or w/e at the bottom of the well was pretty creepy. ( My favorite childhood game of all time! )

The hardest boss battle I've ever faced would have to be Mammoth from an old RPG map on starcraft broodwar. It was a FF type map where you had a party of 6 and each chose different types of heroes ( Tank, mage, etc ) and when you were fully maxxed out on levels, you would find this near impossible. The map itself took hours to complete, not including this battle. He had over 30,000 health points, and you yourself only did a max of 600 a hit, he also had armor of equal to 200, making you do 400, and if you were an infantry unit, ( Or biological unit ) you did half damage against an armored unit, so you only did 200...On top of that he was a flying unit, who did 675 damage a hit, killed you in about 4 hits, and would just make every melee unit worthless.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

[quote=pangtongshu]link 2 gameil reck her i swer on me mum[/quote]

Yeah, Good luck!

Hello Kitty Online - Online

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I don't know why people keep naming bosses for Oot, that was a fairly simple game, but I thought the shadow dungeon or w/e at the bottom of the well was pretty creepy. ( My favorite childhood game of all time! )

It was, and I was very disappointed with how few enemies there were (coming from TP, where enemies are everywhere).

But the shadow temple is the second hardest temple (second to water because of how disconcerting it is), with an extremely hard boss if you can aim and/or point and activate mask of truth in time.

Also, wall masters are annoying, which is why IT IS SO SATISFYING TO KILL THEM.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

The Water Temple wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be TBH. It's just we were all children when we did it.

Showing 61-75 of 100