ForumsGames[DUP] Best CoD?

14 3324
AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

I just wondered which is your favorite CoD in terms of singleplayer and multiplayer!

• 14 Replies
AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Mine are:
CoD4; Classic game and has great multiplayer and singleplayer but has some annoying features and is often hacked now days. The multiplayer has the best maps from any CoD so far.

Black ops 2; From what i have played of the singleplayer is great and I love the new pick 10 system from multiplayer, it gives you a lot of customization and freedom.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

The first one, in the series of many.

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

Overall I think CoD 3 was the best overall because that was before CoD began making such similar sequels. CoD4 (pre-hack infested) had the best multiplayer as far as i'm concerned, and I think CoD 3 had the best single player campaign.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

put it in the sticky?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

ow and best cod is allied assault.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I would have to say that Black Ops 1 is the best. The campaign obviously didn't deliver but zombies and multiplayer made up for it. The graphics were corny, yes, but the maps were great and there was gun balance. The one with the best singleplayer would be Black ops 2. I like how you can change the game based on how you make decisions. The Strike Force missions are a nice addition but there were some bugs along with it.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

CoD? put it here!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The stickies people! Use the stickies!
My favorite one over all is CoD4.
Im not including Black Ops 2 in this, as it is still new and im not sure where I have it on my list.

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

I don't know which one I like the best, but I love playing Deathmatch with my friends on Black Ops 1.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i dont have a favorite because i like all of them

ArmorPenetrator
ArmorPenetrator
23 posts
Farmer

There are better CoD games than MW, but i like it because it brought a new essence to the series.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I feel like cod 4 and 5 were the best but I think that was more or less because they were new to me back then I think I preferred cod 5 overall because the campaign was awesome (best cod campaign by far imo) I loved the way you could do co op and how it was based in the past I wish treyarch would do another ww2 game.

chuncster
chuncster
12 posts
Nomad

IMO 4, without a doubt, Modern Warfare was the best out of the bunch and any CoDs after that all others were just awefull.

The storyline was amazing. The Multiplayer concepts were amazing. Graphics were great for the time. Oh, and the mods man!!! found amazing clans through cod4 and cod2. Just delightful ^_^

Cod1 was the bomb, and cod2, the most amazing games evaaah.
cod3 i never played, not for pc so i figured meh.

Now let us talk about 'World at War'... wow... The.Most.Pathetic.Game.Ever.
I mean seriously, The sounds effects were just terrible and the storyline was pretty meh...

MW2 was meh, cod4style but still in the shadow...

Black Ops was like laughable... same as WaW tbh...

MW3 was just MW2 with new guns

and have not played Black Ops 2 just yet, and not planning to!!!

Anyways that's my opinion on the matter anyway ^^ Top 3:

-Cod4
-Cod1
-Cod2

Chunc.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Read the stickied threads people... and if you missed that, read the thread because two other users already pointed out that there is a stickied thread for everything related to CoD, ok? Locked... =)

Showing 1-14 of 14