xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

To be honest I'm surprised Vikings made it to the playoffs xD

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Honestly, the Vikings aren't that good. I like Peterson but they need a legitimate quarterback. I don't think Ponder or Webb are the answers. They'll still stick to Ponder though. There aren't very good options in the draft, not to mention they're in the playoffs so they'll have the later picks. About the team, nobody expected them to even make the playoffs. So it was a good run despite losing in the first round. It was against an experienced Packers team. Vikings were in the cold on the road too so there were too many advantages on the Packers side.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

When I heard Ponder was injured I was expecting the Packers to be stronger, but I thought the Vikings might have some hope with Peterson... but after watching the first half...there was no way they were going to win. The passing was just... I was cringing a bit.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Here come Green Bay.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Peterson is the only reason why the Vikings got as far as they did. He's a beast. I'm almost certain he'll win MVP. He deserves it. More than that crybaby Bree's or the Manning brothers.

The Packers defensive line is weak as weak sauce. At least they can adapt. After they got stomped by the Vikings last week they were able to fix their line and Peterson wasn't able to make big plays. (However, I think the first game against the Vikings was thrown... I guess they didn't want the Bears anywhere near the play offs. lol)

As for the Bears, they had an easy easy schedule. Every time they played a decent team, they lost.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Compare the Packers' team and Vikings' team.Vikings only have Peterson.He's the only useful player.Packers have GJ and Rodgers,the great duo.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

it was horrible

agreed.

Here come Green Bay.

(scoffs) let there be loss!

Compare the Packers' team and Vikings' team.Vikings only have Peterson.He's the only useful player.Packers have GJ and Rodgers,the great duo.

what a terrible truth.

The Packers defensive line is weak as weak sauce.

true that.

The passing was just... I was cringing a bit.

thats the vikings for ya.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Uh Spike who's side are you on?

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

yeah spike who's side r u on. ur comment makes like no sense

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

@gandalf. the vikings are good peterson but we would be better if we still had rice. and by we i mean minnesota because i am from minnesota

Showing 1-10 of 10