ForumsSupport ForumAG Cache and saved games

4 2734
mjkittredge
mjkittredge
3 posts
Peasant

I'm having lots of trouble with the game "The Last Stand - Dead Zone". The troubleshooting for it says to clear the Armor Games cache first. I have a lot of saves on various games here, will clearing the cache delete those save files?

Anybody else tried that game? It crashes constantly, won't load, won't load certain parts, you lose progress and items. So frustrating. I have an 8MBPS cable internet connection that is very reliable and doesn't have trouble with any other games, so... My browser is fully updated (Mozilla Firefox), using Windows Vista. Not sure what other info would be pertinent.

• 4 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Clearing the cache only will not delete saves. You will only lose saves if you also delete your cookies.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Save files for MMOs should not be deleted when you delete something related to the game off your computer because they are not saved to your computer anywhere.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I find The Last Stand only crashes when you have other tabs or browsers active at the same time. When i started playing with it as the only thing open on my computer i never had any issues what so ever.

Gnet11
Gnet11
3 posts
Peasant

I find The Last Stand only crashes when you have other tabs or browsers active at the same time. When i started playing with it as the only thing open on my computer i never had any issues what so ever.

This might be a problem with your Web Browser try changing to a different one
Showing 1-4 of 4