ForumsSupport ForumLogin not working on Tablet

5 2226
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I cant seem to login on my tablet it says something like that user and password combo doesn't exist even though I am clearly using the right login and password I even reset my password in attempt to get it to work if a mod could help me with this it would help a lot.

• 5 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

1) I'm not 100% on what you mean.
2) How fast is your Internet connection?

WiFi usually doesn't run as fast as a good ol' wired connection, so you may have to reload the page in order to get the username/password box to show up.

3) Try the login page.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

What type of tablet are you using, and which browser?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What type of tablet are you using, and which browser?

Most tablets are optimized to work as well as desktop computers as far as making sure everything works. That's why they were invented; they have the reliability of a desktop and the mobility of a phone.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This sounds a little like the problem arising when a user account has been affected by the Rogue Glitch... this tends to cause the website not recognizing your username/password combination.

Have you been able to login through a computer or via mobile phone without this problem? If so, please check your account edit page and see if all data is mentioned there correctly, specifically your email address and password.

If these are both correct and you are able to login with a computer normally, I would advise you to contact Ferret (AG admin: ferret@armorgames.com) and explain it to him. He can help you to try and fix this, ok? =)

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Have you been able to login through a computer

Yes how do you think I'm posting xD.

I forgot to add it was working before but when I reset my password because I forgot it and then it started to not recognise the combination.

I'll email ferret now and see if he can get this sorted.
Showing 1-5 of 5