ForumsThe TavernIn a zombie apocalypse, what weapons would you have and why?

60 12456
GrandmaTaco
GrandmaTaco
1 posts
Nomad

Machete for close combat, Silenced pistol for medium range, Crossbow because it's ****ing awesome and doesn't attract more zombies. Assault rifle for backup

• 60 Replies
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

1. AK-47. Because it is a good medium range gun.
2. R-700. Good longe range sniper.
3. Spas-12. Good short range gun.
4. Combat knife. For really close range.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Katana - silent but deadly.
Semiauto hunting rifle with 30-06 rounds and a scope - accurate, long range headshots, with powerful yet inexpensive ammo.
Trench knife with brass knuckles - great for close-range combat.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

Change the combat knife to a Katana

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

@idigit. yes knives dont need reloading but u need to get close to kill them. and most likely the zombies will suround u

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

2 Katanas (I kinda like close combat more than guns cause they need ammo), 2 machine guns and 2 knives/daggers (In case I get attacked by people they are concealable)

HalfDemon
HalfDemon
13 posts
Nomad

a gun

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

All the Katana fans - you will propebly cut yourself rather then a enemy. You need to train to use it. Its not a wooden stick, you need technic and skill for that. Same with knifes.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I would take a ferret. He'd just perma-ban all the zombies for me.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

All the Katana fans - you will propebly cut yourself rather then a enemy. You need to train to use it. Its not a wooden stick, you need technic and skill for that. Same with knifes.

This isn't real.....
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Looks like I'll be fine =p

Though..it isn't like one would blindly swing it around and fling it about aimlessly..hopefully..
Phosphorite
Phosphorite
20 posts
Peasant

I would take a longsword or a "Langes Messer" + buckler for the defense. Perfect combination for me because I have the technic and skill for them A parrying dagger instead of the buckler would also work just fine ^^

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Don't worry guys, I have a 5KD in black ops. If you need any help you can come to me. I obviously know how to operate a gun.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I would have a butter knife that I found in a drawer. It's possible to fight with that, right? The government is bound to have some protection system anyway, so I could just go to them for safety.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I have a baseball bat and some knives. Father has a pistol, no idea what the proper name for it is, but I'm sure we'd be fine with that.

If you mean we can get any weapon out of thin air, aa-12 shotgun.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let's see I would probably use: a sword, one of those machine gun types, silenced pistol, and maybe 5 grenades.

Showing 16-30 of 60