ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHey, I like to orchestrate, where should I go if I'd like to get in touch with devs?

1 4601
Tsyolin
Tsyolin
1 posts
Nomad

Hello! My name is Tsyolin, I am actually a long time member of this website (under a different name) and I've always liked to play a good flash game here and there for quite a while. However, over the past year I've really been getting into making my own music and compositions.

I've been getting involved with certain producers and the such to get involved with projects but those were mostly animation projects and stuff along those lines. I think it's gotten to the point where I would like to get involved with the indie game scene. Here's a few samples:

Here is an example of my latest unfinished WIP
A deadmau5 remix, I dunno people apparently like deadmau5 these days.

There is a lot on my soundcloud you guys can check out if you wish.

Now I know I may sound like a major idiot for not knowing where to go from here... but hey I have absolutely no experience when it comes to this kind of stuff so I thought you guys might be able to help me out.

• 1 Reply
Rubbermancer
Rubbermancer
4 posts
Nomad

I'm in the same situation, mate. Add me on soundcloud/rpgambience, perhaps we can work together to figure out the indie game music scene.

Showing 1-1 of 1