ForumsThe TavernHobbies

15 3350
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

What are your hobbies
How did you start your hobbies?
Basicly anything that has to do with hobbies.

• 15 Replies
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

I play guitar and drums as a hobby. I started when i was younger because my older brother did, since it looked fun i gave it a try. Now i play guitar for around 2 hours a day! I encoourage anyone whos never played to try it, its great!

HalfDemon
HalfDemon
13 posts
Nomad

I stroll in my neighborhood,thinking of my old days like an old-thirteen-year-old-dude

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

At the moment I don't really have many hobbies, I've had many in the past, such as skateboarding, legos(When I was a bit younger, and believe me they were some expert sized legos xD)..

To be honest I don't really know. I mean I even used to freerun, I wish I still did but I have no time for it. I guess you can say Football since I play in a league, and it's more of a hobby for me then anything, even though I love it. I could be an amazing player in that league and get picked out to go to the states and try out at a combine for all I know so..

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

Photography, playing guitar, and gaming, :-)
They are just things that I really love to do. I have always played games. Started photography around age 16 and I have recently been learning the guitar!

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

Saifur's hobbies are basketball, football, AG, working out, math-related stuff, and choking people.

Last one is a joke.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

When I was younger, playing music was my hobby. I played Clarinet for 6 years, reached A music, played for a while and stopped. During that time I played guitar and piano. I was sooo close to picking up the flute because the girls in the section could never do it right. lol, That upset me.

Starcraft has always been a hobby of mine since I first picked up the game in 1998. (I am not a "gamer", I exclusively play Sc, save for a few other titles from time to time)
Computers aren't so much a hobby but I have built computers. I have enough knowledge and resources to builds decent towers. They are cheaper and modding them can be a lot of fun.

Skating. I have the worst ankles ever. Didn't last long at all.

Sports, I never got big into it. I've played base ball, soccer, tennis, and got really good at table tennis (ping pong). Oh, I got into swimming. I was a good swimmer, my sister was better and actually got to State level. My best was breast stroke, and my knees aren't bad but its weird. They can pop or something when preforming that stroke. The brace just didn't do it for me. So that ended.

I've done photography, can't say I'm the best at it. I do enjoy taking pictures and cleaning them up. Or not touching them at all. I use Paintdotnet as my photo editor. Its not as powerful as Photoshop, but if you spend some time you can get the same effects. You just have to do things a little differently.

I also enjoying shooting. I own several guns and I enjoy taking them to the range. I don't actually hunt, I just range. I'm not against hunting, I just haven't done it. Nor do I know someone who would go out hunting. Serving in military, (infantry) I'm not new to weapon systems. But, there is always so much to learn. I recently purchased a Yugo SkS, its relatively in good condition and I'm cleaning it up now. Its coming along great.

I also do a lot of cycling. I put a lot of hours and replacement tires on my bike this past summer. I really got to know my town well, and last Christmas I was given a bike attachment for my car and I'll be able to go out further and to different parks next summer!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I play video games...but really..who doesn't? haha

I also really like to study war strategy

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I game. A lot.
I used to do youtube, but not so much anymore.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I watch youtube, play games(both AG and video games), do AG(sounds weird o.O), hang with friends', and weird/annoy people(I mostly annoy girls they react much more better).

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I play video games and do photography :3
Just a normal day for me lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I forgot the fact that I'm a professional doodler.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I game a lot also I like to do origami.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I collect coins.
I know, I know. I can already hear you all shouting at me: NERD!!!

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

well i play video games and i draw

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Most of my hobbies are done when I'm not doing anything more important. Because I have to balance school, work, sleep, and social obligations I'm usually limited to about 3 hours a day to do anything that's actually interesting.

One of the top hobbies I love participating in is long distance running. Believe me, I spend more time running than doing anything else. I try my best to set about an hour aside everyday to run a few miles, and I've only missed about a dozen days since winter came upon us. Yes, I run in the winter, but it's totally worth it. I'm in great shape!

Something to help me boost my running potential would be lifting. I lift about as often as I run, so, as you can imagine, I usually come home exhausted considering I lift and then run. I haven't been lifting near as long as I have been running. I'm entering my 6th month of consecutive lifting right now, and I'll probably take a break throughout February and perhaps March, just for general rest time.

I also love drawing and using Photoshop to help create something that has never been done before. Throughout my endeavors as attempting to be an artist, I've expanded into the areas of photography, video, and pen-on-paper sketching, but I've spent most of my time in the area of abstract and manipulated art.

When I'm not doing any of those things, my face will most likely be buried in a screen of some sort. I love gaming - I own an Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, PS2, Wii U, 3DS, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, and various electronics I don't use anymore, like my old N64 that sits under my bed. I'm also proud top say that I built and maintain my own WiFi network that connects everything in my house. It's like having one of those devices that lets you record up to 5 shows in any room, but I did it myself.

Finally, something that I consider to be work more than hobby, game building and web designing. I have about a dozen unfinished websites with just the bare code saved on notepad, but recently my tech teacher recruited me for maintaining the school's website, which I'm stoked about. Otherwise, I've built a handful of games with various programs and languages, and I've started on the first game I'll bring up to AG, or The Salvidious Game Project, which is truthfully more work than fun. We recently rented out a room downtown as our meeting place and office, so you know stuff is being done. :P

Showing 1-15 of 15