ForumsGamesAction Games

4 1619
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Has anyone else noticed that theres like a few really high rated action games, then the rest are like 6 and below? I was just looking for some to play and came across that. I found it pretty sad. Where are you action game creators? We need some new awesome stuff!!

• 4 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you sort by rating, you get 10 pages of games 7.0 or higher out of 19 pages of games. More than half of the Actions Games are greater than 7.0

UncutDesaster
UncutDesaster
2 posts
Nomad

You must think about the points ! When you give 9 or 10 points, you mean the game ist perfect or brilliant. And I'm very sure about it that the most games are not perfect oder brilliant. When you give 6 points, you mean the game is ok.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Oh thats cool! how do you sort by rating though? I want to try that. Thanks for bringing that up.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Oh thats cool! how do you sort by rating though? I want to try that. Thanks for bringing that up.

Between the popular (insert genre) games list and the (insert same genre) games list, its says "Sort by: Plays / Name / Rating / Date". Click on rating and then you'll see games rated from highest to lowest.
Showing 1-4 of 4