ForumsThe TavernWhat was the best age in your life (also tell your current age-this is for my school survey)

28 7176
HalfDemon
HalfDemon
13 posts
Nomad

I am thirteen,so I will say eleven because that was when I became really mature

• 28 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Currently I'm 18.

My best years were probably middle school.. I know it may sound dumb but I moved out of the US right after 7th grade..

So I would say the best age would be 11-12. I also consider 18 to be one of the best but yeah..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm currently 17.

Best would be anything elementary school, so 5-12 (?). Very little worries and a lot of fun was had.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Currently about 14 years.

I am gonna say well when I was 6 years old.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I am thirteen,so I will say eleven because that was when I became really mature

A mature 11 year old? I didn't know such a creature existed.

I'm 16 right now, and I would have to say the best age of my life would have been... when I entered high school. Life got considerably easier when that event occurred, so probably when I was 13-14.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

im 19. my most fav age was during elemantary (even though i got bullied for like almost or maybe an entire year during the 5th grade) so id say 6-11. more pecific? id say 8 since i moved to a different school for the rest of the elementary years.

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

I'm 18, and I have yet to experience that time.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I hope that I haven't experienced the best years of my life already, but if I was to pick an age, I'd probably say when I was 11, I had a pretty fun year.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

i liked last year. last year i was 34 this year i am 35. so definitely definitely 34 mainly because of rule#34.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup is a thirteen year old. His favorite time was prolly about 10 years of age. 5th grade was a pretty good year except for one thing. Still better than everything else though.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

im 14.. favorite age was probably 13-14 because of entering high school

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm 13, my favorite would probably be 11 in the 5th grade(I wasn't held back I couldn't go into kindergarden because of state law or something) and it was when I met lot's of new friends' and I probably started playing AG around that time too.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Currently 17

Best time..probably now. Things are finally really looking up for me overall...I'm **** happy...and with someone who is awesome and our relationship is a **** awesome one...senior year of high school..etc

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I'm 16 right now

My best time in life is now. I got rid of all the worthless people in my life. I have a family who spoils me even though we have our ups and downs all the time. I'm in the best relationship ever! Life is really turning around for me

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Im in highschool and I say the best time was 3-7. No one gave a crap or thought you were weird. You could do whatever you wanted pretty much. And sleep was part of school.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I'm in the best relationship ever!

and with someone who is awesome and our relationship is a **** awesome one

Get a room.Pick, 3 year old daily chedual.

Wake up
food
play time
food
nap time
food
mild play time
go to sleep.
Showing 1-15 of 28