ForumsForum GamesBuild and Defend a Town

3 6777
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Okay, this is a simple RPG. You can build in one of these 3 towns:
Armoria: the human town! Can't have a good game if you can't play as your own race! Well... you can, but whatever.
Felinio: cat people! Yes, the home town the kittari, where most kittari live.
Shlup: slime people! Yes, the lovable gelatinous blobby things can now be played!
Then the Character Sheet:
Name:
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
Energy: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 10/10
Tools: Rubbish Axe, Rubbish Pickaxe, Blunt Saw
Weapons: Pointy Stick (1 damage)
Inventory: Flask (2 drinks), Food Pack (Apple, Baked Potato, Dried Meat), Rope
Clothes: Tatty Shirt, Rough Trousers, Worn Boots (these are optional- I mean you can walk around butt naked)
Skills: Normal Attack, Racial Skill (Kick for humans, Scratch for kittari and splatter for slimes, 5 damage for all of them but it takes 5 energy)
Action:
The Action is what you do this turn. For example: I saw a hefty branch off a tree and get myself a big club (2 damage!).
Two more things: 1) don't use anybody else's character unless they say you can and 2) this game includes PvP once you reach a certain level. Moderators, please don't lock this; if PvP is unacceptable, leave a reply and I'll remove it.

• 3 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I'm assuming that PvP is fine to a degree.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Name: Glubber The Incredible
Race: Slime
Tools: Rubbish Axe, Rubbish Pickaxe, Blunt Saw
Weapons: Pointy Stick (1 damage)
Inventory: Flask (2 drinks), Food Pack (Apple, Baked Potato, Dried Meat), Rope
Clothes: Tatty Shirt, Rough Trousers, Worn Boots
Skills: Normal Attack, Splatter (5 DMG, 5 Energy)
Action: I slither around. The town, Shlup, is basically just a town hall (big shack) and a warehouse (big, empty shack). I go off and cut some wood. I lose 5 Energy doing so.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Um, I know this is kind of old and hasn't been updated in, like, ever, but if you're interested in getting it running again, I'd like to join. (Also, have you seen the MY HILL game? I think PvP's fine.)

Name: Isaac Morrison
Race: Human
Tools: Wooden axe, wooden pick, shoddy telescope.
weapons: Broken cutlass (1 damage)
Inventory: Water bottle (2 drinks), Backpack (3 ration packs. Not very tasty, but they'll do), Med kit.
Clothes: Tattered jumpsuit, hand-made shoes.
Skills: Normal attack, Kick (5 DMG, 5 Energy)
Action: I head out to the forest. Armoria is little more than a library (little wooden building full of books), the capitol building, (a cave in the mountainside with all the government functions), and a wall (wooden fence), along with some primitive residencies. I go mine some stone, losing 5 energy.

Showing 1-3 of 3