Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 9:59pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

If anyone has any questions or is confused please comment on my profile.

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:08pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack .
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Garriss - Aurum Lupus Rex

"Aurum let's go left.

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,214 posts

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 10/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red.

I vote on team name "Assassin" or "Talon". I await my partner's approval.

I also vote to eliminate the "Hunger" and "Thirst" stats. They add two painfully difficult-to-keep-up-with stats, plus two more ways to die, plus SHARING FOOD IS IMPOSSIBLE. HP, yes. Sharing food in a survival game, no. Just saying. If we're starving and I find a sandwich, I'm not going to cast a vote.

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:28pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,214 posts

WHOA. epicGAMEking is playing? He's been the best player in my RPG for 20 pages now. Team change PLEEEEEEEEEEZ. (sorry, other Red teammate).

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:32pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

I also vote to eliminate the "Hunger" and "Thirst" stats.


Ok if I get 2 more people who wish to eliminate it I will. I just think it had to the whole survival deal. You aren't just going to be fighting, you are going to have to survive in the wilderness.

Also I will keep tabs on everything, trust me I'm pretty organized.

WHOA. epicGAMEking is playing? He's been the best player in my RPG for 20 pages now. Team change PLEEEEEEEEEEZ.


And sorry I won't do this. The reason being is because I matched everyone up accordingly to their bios and athletic abilities, they will all weigh in later on.
 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:34pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Also just to make things clear you do not have to make decisions with your teammate, just make your own.

The reason there are teams is because it will be necessary towards the more major part of the RPG. So let's say one goes left and one goes right, I'll allow it, eventually they will find each other again, so don't worry.

 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:49pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,214 posts

And sorry I won't do this. The reason being is because I matched everyone up accordingly to their bios and athletic abilities, they will all weigh in later on.


In that case, I call first on getting a cage match with him. If that ever happens.

Also just to make things clear you do not have to make decisions with your teammate, just make your own.


Aha! Exactly what I needed to know!

I hold my combat knife in an icepick grip and head left.
 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:25pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

In that case, I call first on getting a cage match with him. If that ever happens.


Haha don't worry I'll take that into account and make it interesting.
 

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:53pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Here you go you two.. I'm putting your username at the begging of each character sheet, this way if there is a long post you can immediately find yours with no problem. If you don't like this and feel it kind of takes you out of character comment on my profile personally about it.

-----------------------------------------

shadowgun453

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack .
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Blue

''I go left.''

~You make a swift turn left and continue on. As you continue your way down the path you sense that something bad is going to happen. You nod and continue on. As you go on you notice on the right side of the wall a light illuminating some sort of entrance. You decide to approach and it's a dead end path with some sort of well in the middle. Light is illuminating from it. There is also 3 small crates 1 on the left, 1 on the right and 1 North-West of the well. There is also a big sign saying, ''This is no Hobson's choice, you decide your fate.''

(If you don't know what a Hobson's choice is, here. Hope that clears it.. xD)

-----------------------------------------

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Age: 23
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
Gender: Male
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 10/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red

I hold my combat knife in an icepick grip and head left.

~You calmly walk the path on alert, from what you have seen on the show from the very few times you watched it, you know that anything can happen at any given time. As you continue walking you hear a noise coming from the left wall a good 30 feet forward. As you cautiously approach it some type of horrendous monster comes out from the very sharp branches, it kind of looks robotic but also has flesh in some parts, kind of like a cyborg. It has 2 robotic types eyes that are completely dark. It also seems as if it was... drooling. It has some spikes where the fleshy parts of his body are and one of the arms on the creature has a big sharp claw. As you come to a sudden stop it turns to you, looks straight at you and his eyes turn completely bloodshot red. Before you know it he's charging at you.

 

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 12:44am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

*Name: Shadow White
*Age: 18
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Gender: Male
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack .
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Blue

I check the well then is there is nothing there, I head back the way I came and hang a left.

 
Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!