sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile,Strength
*HP: 100/100
*Hunger: 50/50
*Thirst: 10/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).
*Weapons: None
*Gear: None
*TEAM: Yellow

I go right.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 1:11am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,826 posts

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
*TEAM: White

I begin climbing the wall as to get an overview of our location

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 2:37am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

@shadowgun453 I will get to yours when most people are caught up. Also, your choice is a bit messed up, but I'll fix it when I get to yours. You cannot say ''There is nothing there'' I decide that. You had the choice of going through the crates, looking in the well, or going back to the path and continuing on, or examine the room or something. You are pretty free on what you want to do but please let me decide on what happens after your choices.

----------------------------------

pangtongshu

*Name: pang tzu
*Athletic Abilities: Strength and Endurance
*HP: 85/100
*Thirst: 9/10
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack

I begin climbing the wall as to get an overview of our location

~As you start climbing the wall you notice the sharp thorns on the branches penetrating your skin. You go through the pain and continue climbing, it's a pretty long way up. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the top but you finally do. You take a look and see if you can notice anything important. Off the horizon you see to the North-West a tiny house, barely visible from this far but visible. The only other thing visible is a far off jungle North-East and a bunch of immense walls. As you try and poke your head out a bit more you feel a certain shock in your body. You notice that there is an invisible barrier not letting you go through. You finally decide to go back down. Whilst you are going down, with the thorns still damaging your skin, your hand slips into what seems to be a hole, there is a very dim light at the end of it. There seems to be another hole with the same dim light beneath your left leg.
[You have lost 15 HP from the sharp thorns] [You lose 1 thirst point from the climb]

(Notice that if you were to not have endurance I would have probably taken away 3 or 4 thirst points. As I said these are important to your choices in surviving.)

----------------------------------

sasukemystery

*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack (Use it wisely, for emergency only).

I go right.

~As you turn to the right it seems as if the path is endless with only darkness at the end. Nonetheless you continue on. After a good 25 minutes you hear a distinctive buzzing coming from the north-east. As you approach the noise there seems to be 3 paths. 1 straight forward, one diagonally to the right and 1 directly to your right. The buzzing sound seems to be coming from one of the paths to the right, but it's way too quiet to tell. You also see a small chest which appears to have a lock, between the walls of 2 of the paths with a small sign saying, ''Many say that in many chests there may lie a treasure or a trap. But you can't be certain until you open it! ''.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 3:30am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

I go to the chest and search the surrounding for the keys, if they aren't there I will go right and also stay cautious of incoming ambush.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:43am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:13am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities: agility, sprinter
*Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack.
*TEAM: green

i will try climbing so i can see whats above the walls and judge which way we should go.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 1:11pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

*Name: Ghalaghor
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Endurance
*TEAM: Red

I also vote to eliminate the "Hunger" and "Thirst" stats.

i vote for that too.

i find it strange that we all have the same items. i mean, if we could decide what we will take like you said then i would like to get some other thinks.

anway, i try to climb onto the top of the wall.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 1:14pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

sorry for the double post, but i decided to go left instead of climbing the wall. i want to save my hit-points.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,016 posts

MattEmAngel

Name: Kenji
Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 50/50
Thirst: 10/10
Items: Survival Knife, 3 Rations[10 Hunger Each], 1 Big water bottle[5 Thirst Each], 1 med-pack
Weapons: Survival Knife
Gear: None
TEAM: Red

I turn and head back the way I came, running right into Ghalaghor. "We can't go this way! Some kind of cyborg with a melee arm! See if you can climb that wall!"

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 4:20pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,331 posts

Knight

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance.

Sorry meant to say something, I vote kick.

I climb the wall with pang just to help plan our strategy.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!