ForumsThe TavernRonaldo or Messi?

21 6401
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I am just wondering whether you guys think Ronaldo is better than Messi, or vice-versa. I like Messi a hell of a lot more than Ronaldo, but I think Ronaldo is obviously better.

• 21 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Who's Ronaldo and Messi? I've never heard of them before.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

The-the. *sputtering*. You have never heard of the Soccer (or Football for Europeans) players Cristiano Ronaldo who plays for the Portuguese National Team (who is also the most expensive soccer player in the worlds history) or Lionel Messi who plays for FC Barcelona and Argentina National Team?
Come on, man?!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh well if it has to do with Europe and/or soccer no.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

...........Maaen. soccer is great brah.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Messi I guess. Both aren't selfish, but when you look at the stats....Well Messi comes up tops. And I like his attitude on the pitch more I guess.

luisc17
luisc17
21 posts
Jester

Ronaldo, Messi sucks. He is like a little girl playing

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I kinda like Ronaldo more

melonblaster
melonblaster
1 posts
Peasant

As long as Messi plays for Força Barça and Ronaldo is stuck on Fake Madrid, no question it's Messi.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Who's Ronaldo and Messi? I've never heard of them before.

I hope you aren't joking... But Ronaldo and Messi are soccer players. Messi plays for FC Barca and i have no idea who Ronaldo plays for x)
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I hope you aren't joking... But Ronaldo and Messi are soccer players. Messi plays for FC Barca and i have no idea who Ronaldo plays for x)

I don't know who they are either. It's like asking someone from Spain if they know who Larry Fitzgerald is. (Do any of you non-North Americans know? No cheating.)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I don't know who they are either. It's like asking someone from Spain if they know who Larry Fitzgerald is. (Do any of you non-North Americans know? No cheating.)

Lol no, everyone outside of America knows these two. Footballing nations.

Yeah I do. Trawling Bleacher too much.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Lol no, everyone outside of America knows these two. Footballing nations.

LoL Everyone in America knows who he is. That's just how it goes, different cultures = different knowledge.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Just remember... I live in America too... Or maybe it's just the fact that I play soccer lolz.
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

I know them I live in the US and well Ronaldo isn't as popular as Messi now that Messi scored 5 goals in one game and all.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I don't keep track of soccer much, but I definitely like Ronaldo better.

Showing 1-15 of 21