ForumsSupport ForumMMO games-Steel legions

4 1651
zeus2623
zeus2623
2 posts
Nomad

ok ill make it quick

i start playing steel legion on Your website,after getting addict to the game i download the game for find that i need a user name(that i have)but also need a password(thing i never need by passing by armor game site).

So can a admin give me MY password please.

thank for your help.

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

As far as I know, if you play the MMO game by other means that through ArmorGames, you would need a new username/password combination in order to login to the game.

I will ask an admin if he can have a look at this and maybe get back to you about it. In case I find out before an answer is given, I will address the issue here myself, ok? =)

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Most MMOs have a different login system for client and AG users. That way existing names will not conflict.

zeus2623
zeus2623
2 posts
Nomad

As far as I know, if you play the MMO game by other means that through ArmorGames, you would need a new username/password combination in order to login to the game.

I will ask an admin if he can have a look at this and maybe get back to you about it. In case I find out before an answer is given, I will address the issue here myself, ok? =)

thanks a lot i wait for a answer
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's a different login system from the download vs. on Armor Games. You must continue to play here if you wish to continue your game, or you can start fresh with the downloaded version.

Showing 1-4 of 4