ForumsGamesWhy AG, why?

3 2406
BarnaOgre
BarnaOgre
1 posts
Shepherd

I've been browsing AG for quite a while now, and I really don't like all these MMO-s popping up and becoming the main thing of the website. We seem to get much less new single-player or similar games now, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't mind it, if those MMOs weren't all pay-to-win type of games (I did try a few). So what's up, are we supposed to come here now to spend our monies on second-rate online flash moneymakers or what?

• 3 Replies
tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

Just ignore it.

Embroghini
Embroghini
12 posts
Shepherd

I agree, but you can just ignore it, indeed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We seem to get much less new single-player or similar games now, but I could be wrong.

I looked at the front page and only 2 of the 12 new games are MMOs. I don't like any of the MMOs myself, but they don't bother me. I just ignore them and play the regular games.
I wouldn't mind it, if those MMOs weren't all pay-to-win type of games (I did try a few). So what's up, are we supposed to come here now to spend our monies on second-rate online flash moneymakers or what?

I've read some complaints about *having* to pay to play, but is that really true? Or does paying only make it less waiting and more features? If so, it's not actually pay to win. As for your second point, basically. The MMOs seem to be doing well and that gives AG money to keep it free for us. I much prefer them adding MMOs over having to pay to have an account.
Showing 1-3 of 3