the age of defense warrior
heroes of kingdom rush
some dragons ,etc

• 10 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

There has already been discussions over new armatars, possibly based on getting certain in-game achievements

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

You can currently create your own armatars, there's a thread in the AMW about it. It just has to fit the theme and have good enough quality.

Game based armatars were in the AG3 beta, not sure if they still plan on adding them.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

John said they'd be added. Vaguely, but he said it.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

*Game-based Armatars, that is.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Game based would be kinda cool. Right now, someone has to make a holiday one for you to get customs

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

It would be cool, if, like there was a creator. So if you got achievements or something, you could get a game related pic, and like move them about with other pics you've unlocked. That would be sweet.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will move this thread to the Art, Music & Writing Forum as it is better suited there for being an art based thread. But I have to admit that the OP is rather thin and there already is a contest for submitting your own made armatars here on ArmorGames, so...

...I'll let this one run on it's own for a while, see how it goes. But I have to add that none of the armatars posted in here are going to be used in the future. Just to be clear, ok? =)

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Game-Based Armatars? Well, their were a few of them in the seasonals.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Game-Based Armatars? Well, their were a few of them in the seasonals.

Not armatars based on games...armatars you receive when getting in-game achievements
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Yes, I know, when you unlock the quests, maybe, you will get the quest thumbnail as an armatar!

Showing 1-10 of 10