ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87784
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I am back.

You weren't gone to begin with. You posted three-four times since you supposedly left and probably checked AG more times than that. Leaving means not using AG at all.

Either way, good job making people fuss over it.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

(For those who don't know, Highfire was the first to use the signatures, with his "-H&quot

Highfire? Registered in 2009? First to do signatures? Seems legit.

I tell you what right now, them ghosties better get on over hee' an try out this hee' questin' system. R'minds me o' Donkey Kong, yeeep *spit ding*
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I know a couple. N00bslayer, NeverForgetMe, though I don't have a like quotes or anything, and this nice kid named Brian266. I dont know where NFM went, dunno where n00bslayer disappeared to, but i know that brian266 was banned because he was like a sort of rebel to the mods and stuff.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

AHAHAHAHA...thats proabably would i would say too.

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll

just like me.

Ernie's mysterious disappearance

Oh yeah that.

Pay no attention to that slight gap in history.

lol
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

And not one mention of Chillz's hiatus.

Phfff, who cares about you Chillz? Nobody that's who.

Many veterans of AG are gone. Now it's time for a new generation of Armor Gamers

I would say that we are probably in transition from second generation to third. Kind of cool, watching the transition.

I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.

Welcome back Daleks ol' boy! *Slaps you on the back*
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Dragonblaze052, he popped is head in not to long ago but is still officially gone. As noted in his profile.

"I am leaving AG permanently. The threads are uninteresting and everybody that I stayed here for has abandoned me or is leaving with me. I leave this here to commemorate the past and what i once had here. April 17, 2012"

Don't think I've seen dair5 active in a while.
Don't think I've see deserteagle active either.

wajor59 left.
"I think you knew this day would come...
I hope all is well with you...
I wish for you a happy and full life...
Good-bye, (x)
wajor has left the building and this site.
"

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I really miss Fasty from the days of 2010. Too bad Cormyn banned him!

Famous words:

"Sure you can if you meet me, just tell me in how many secs you want to see the defeat screen."

"LOL sorry I went to the zoo in the weekends, i just played a total of 10 games in the weekend, LOL."

"My IQ is level genius lolz"

-Read at your own risk-

"noob bithh, u even dont know whats mikro and makro in kolonu, so dont dare to sau mu posts are useless bithh
would welkome to smash u in kolonu little noob bithh"

We love you Fasty!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I really miss Fasty from the days of 2010. Too bad Cormyn banned him!

speaking of cormyn...theres another gone. however most people rejoiced when he left because he was a strict one.

"noob bithh, u even dont know whats mikro and makro in kolonu, so dont dare to sau mu posts are useless bithh
would welkome to smash u in kolonu little noob bithh"

what the hell
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Don't think I've seen dair5 active in a while.

Pops in once in a blue moon.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Well lets see, there are plenty I can think of, but their names aren't coming to me. I'll just list a few, and hopefully I'll get their names right: The_Manta, TLS3_Needed, moabarmorgamer, and No_Stress.

The first three were really active in the community, and stress was very helpful with flash games. Not sure what happened to them. I've been inactive for long periods of time, so for all I know they use different names.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I hated Cormyn too. He was the one who banned Brian266 and his brother RightwRong.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I hated Cormyn too. He was the one who banned Brian266 and his brother RightwRong.

well i gotta admit i was a new AG'er a little after cormyn left so dont know him too much. most mods and admins say he was awesome while most members say he was strict and really took the fum out of things
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

speaking of cormyn...theres another gone. however most people rejoiced when he left because he was a strict one.

I hated Cormyn too.

Thats odd..... pretty much everyone loved cormyn. I liked him for the short time he was around. If you hated him, you must have gotten on his bad side. He was simply doing his job, being "strict" (which I didnt notice). From what I remember, which isnt much, he was great. Cen sorta replaced him, and now it seems that ferret is replacing him. Yes, I know Cen is still around, but he isnt a mod no more. Now we can call him potty names and not get in trouble ^.^
Doodie head!
Seriously, cormyn was cool. Moment of silence............ aaaaand we`re done.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I'm here to commemorate the best friend I've ever had in this cyber world. Highfire, wherever you are, God bless you, you filthy Welsh arse. Here, have a pony, for old time's sake. I hope you're Zerg-rushing with the rest of Parliament while eating scones and drinking lager with the rest of you limeys.
(For those who don't know, Highfire was the first to use the signatures, with his "-H&quot
I didn't know that, now quite a few (more than a couple) have signatures, including you, me, Jeff (haven't seen him recently), spikeabc, dapro, . . .

Welcome back fellow whovian.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 46-60 of 303