ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87778
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Jeff (haven't seen him recently)

Yeah..we might not see Jeff for a while if he is gone now...for quite a while. Serious family shiz
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Thats odd..... pretty much everyone loved cormyn.

Although I didn't mind him when the "One dilly a pickle" thread came around I think most of the users seemed to be spouting as much dislike as they could(Some weren't as harsh but still they came to a conclusion that Cormyn wasn't what the site needed)

Oh and if I remember correctly I think the new users that were under 13 hated him and the vets disliked him because they couldn't mess around like they used to be able to due to the strictness.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".It's a secret,I'm not gonna tell you who is leaving AG.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Thats odd..... pretty much everyone loved cormyn. I liked him for the short time he was around. If you hated him, you must have gotten on his bad side. He was simply doing his job, being "strict" (which I didnt notice). From what I remember, which isnt much, he was great. Cen sorta replaced him, and now it seems that ferret is replacing him. Yes, I know Cen is still around, but he isnt a mod no more. Now we can call him potty names and not get in trouble ^.^

Seriously? No, a lot of the vets detested his stricter attitude.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Cormyn wasn't that strict. You just had to follow the site rules, really simple. He would be quick to permanently ban rule breakers with only giving one warning or a warning ban, but I didn't mind that. I thought it was a good thing actually.

Also, so what if those so called "vets" disliked him. It was most likely due to them getting warnings or bans anyway.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".It's a secret,I'm not gonna tell you who is leaving AG.

It's you..no need to make it a secret..especially when you have a thread about it
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Jeff (haven't seen him recently

He told me that the community wasn't very interesting anymore. Then again he still hasn't replied to me about the music on his profile.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Well,I know one of the members is leaving AG soon,because of these socalled "Quests".

What's wrong with having quests? Quests prevent pointless spam around games and the forums since the point system doesn't exist anymore.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Also, so what if those so called "vets" disliked him. It was most likely due to them getting warnings or bans anyway.

Nothing, just pointing out that his opinion isn't exactly correct.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Nothing, just pointing out that his opinion isn't exactly correct.

An opinion is an opinion. It cannot be correct or incorrect. Sure, some people might have opinions that you disagree with, but that does not mean they are wrong. The are thoughts not facts.

*shrugs* well he was only around for a few months or so from when I was here, so I didn't know him well. From what I saw, it looked like everyone liked him. He didnt seem strict at all. Weird.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*they
I had a nice post and missing one letter messed it up. WHY?!? (See what I did there)

What's wrong with having quests? Quests prevent pointless spam around games and the forums since the point system doesn't exist anymore.

Yeah, the quests are cool. Plus, they discourage all spammers. No one will just spam to get nothing unless they don't know the rules.
Maybe it's easier for us, those who had high-ish ranks, to move on because we already took a poop on AP and deemed it kinda pointless.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

He told me that the community wasn't very interesting anymore. Then again he still hasn't replied to me about the music on his profile.

No..there is more to it..much much more to it

No one will just spam to get nothing unless they don't know the rules.

It's funny..even though there are less people commenting in games..there are still some people spamming haha
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This thread isn't about ''In memory of those who left AG...'' anymore.

Cormyn wasn't that strict. You just had to follow the site rules, really simple. He would be quick to permanently ban rule breakers with only giving one warning or a warning ban, but I didn't mind that. I thought it was a good thing actually.

He warned me to take off ''referral'' links I had on my profile when he was here. I took them off, and then he decided to ban me anyways. Good times. I didn't hate him though, just disliked him. But he did his job.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

He warned me to take off ''referral'' links I had on my profile when he was here. I took them off, and then he decided to ban me anyways. Good times. I didn't hate him though, just disliked him. But he did his job.

Really? That sounds a bit harsh. Did you take a while to take them off or something? Or is it just really as you say? Unless it was a link to Kong or something I can't really see how you did anything wrong.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Really? That sounds a bit harsh. Did you take a while to take them off or something? Or is it just really as you say? Unless it was a link to Kong or something I can't really see how you did anything wrong.

Just how I said. I had a referral link to kong, but as soon as he told me I immediately took it off as well as with all the other referrals I had.. Which were only like 2 or 3 more. Then I got a temp ban after taking them off anyways. xD
Showing 61-75 of 303