ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87783
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Wasn't done

Thank you pickpocket! You, Emp, and I were always fighting together!!! Good times... Good times...

Good times, but slightly scary. I mean, we got way into all that stuff. I've grown a little more mature since then, because now I type out "you".
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One of AG's finest has failed to return from inactivity this summer.... Thaboss is still not available. That leaves killersup as the sole 3rd person guy now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

One of AG's finest has failed to return from inactivity this summer.... Thaboss is still not available. That leaves killersup as the sole 3rd person guy now.

1) Thaboss came back for like, what? A month?

2) killer isn't even here anymore..so..
fst_six
fst_six
15 posts
Nomad

StarScreamer. Starscream is a different user.

Its been 4+ years. You've ruined me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So jk about that killer not being here part..

..that lil punk D=

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Darn you less than sign cutoff

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I quit for a while, but boredom brought me back.

No memories for me!?

I'm the guy who came here, every response and even my first topic had bad grammar and spelling. As time passed there was noticeable change. A lot of you guys saved me from stupidity.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

A lot of you guys saved me from stupidity.

You're welcome
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

One of AG's... finest? Thaboss is touched! He's decided to come back, and this is a nice thing to come back to!
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

So jk about that killer not being here part..

..that lil punk D=

Pulled a Delaks. Mwhahaha. Great planning along with excellent execution lead to pang wetting his pants.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

He did say, though, that he was only going to be on AG until high school was over for him..and high school is over..so he is probably gone.

Yes, I did, and yes, I am.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

No Terry! Don't go... The forum games will never be the same

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Why to make yourself deadlines? To make a manliness test?
Im in the army amd im still around. Dont leave just bexause you want to feel "mature and manliy". If you dont have time, dont post anything. It will just fade away. If you do find time, like me, enjoy.

Why so serius?!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why to make yourself deadlines?

It's all about the attention.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

To Clausse: you will live on in memories as you were before and not as what you became...

Good Bye cla.

Showing 271-285 of 303