ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

97 31135
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 97 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Some of your art makes think of what I would do if I had any artist skill. Except that the stuff rolling around in my head is mad sketchy and creepy. -_-

I approve. *nods head*

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Practice on pang and send us your results.

Lol I think he'd be too scared to get a tattoo let alone let me do it lol

I like all of them. I want more!

I'll post more later on when I get the juices flowing again

Except that the stuff rolling around in my head is mad sketchy and creepy. -_-

I can make creepier art work if that's what you're demanding. But, thank you for approving
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Haha. Get as creepy as you want. I'll love it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Yoshi, of course!
Why what else would it be! haha

OMG! Yoshi! I love you already DWF! O ****. Pang is going to kill me. Wait... your his girlfriend so you can stop him from killing me! Please!

But really, your art is great. It makes mine look like crap though everything makes mine look like crap. But yours makes mine look like worse crap then most art does. Hopefully that makes sense.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

your his girlfriend

http://www.troll.me/images2/grammar-correction-guy/-youre.jpg

But really, your art is great. It makes mine look like crap though everything makes mine look like crap. But yours makes mine look like worse crap then most art does. Hopefully that makes sense.

Boy, sure glad that you are back...

moar arts n stuff. I actually would like to see you make a pang drawing. That would be cool... ish...
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I'll do more art this weekend. I have a four day weekend! Also if pang can hold still long enough I'll attempt to draw him :3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

^yes! If you feel like it shave his head and use that.
@mat
That was intentional. It's like "wut" n stuff. Your picture fail on the other hand, wasn't.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Murica
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_1393_zps401aba60.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That should be a presidential tattoo, except you won't be able to see it on Obama.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

That should be a presidential tattoo, except you won't be able to see it on Obama.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!
That was nice. I give you credit.

Oh yeah, the bird was cool too :P
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I understood it. I didn't have much to adress it with. Yes, I saw the thing in Disney world too.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Also if pang can hold still long enough I'll attempt to draw him :3

Chaim him down! Show that you are the one that wears the pants in the relationship. Then take off... o wait. PG-13. Snap. Ummmm. Ya. I am just going to... Wait. 4 day weekend! What is this madness? Insane I tell you insane. Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.
That was intentional. It's like "wut" n stuff.

Well maybe I did it on purpose too! What now pickpocket?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

The bird...the pretty bird..he looks into my soul O.O

Chaim him down! Show that you are the one that wears the pants in the relationship. Then take off... o wait. PG-13. Snap. Ummmm. Ya.

Whoa daleks! How did you know abou-ahem...*looks around nervously* nevermind O.o

I kid, of course.

Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.

The hell am I suppose to do then if she is busy with that? D=
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Actually if you could art all day I would be happy.

Only if I didn't have to go to work. The irony in that is that I work at a arts and craft store lol xD

Knowing you you'll probably be on ag, playing skyrim, trying to bother me :P,watching the MLB news, or just being your weird self and running around the place lol
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Knowing you you'll probably be on ag, playing skyrim, trying to bother me :P,watching the MLB news, or just being your weird self and running around the place lol

.....GAAAAAAAAAAAY
Well maybe I did it on purpose too! What now pickpocket?

Thats just ridiculous. What sort of un-educated fool puts "your" instead of "you`re" on the world wide web? Har har har!

Do what daleks said..... about the pants..... *awkward eye twitch*
Showing 46-60 of 97