ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDWF does art!

97 31106
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to make a thread and see what you guys think about my art. Feel free to comment and give me your opinions!

First drawing I've ever done
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_2945_zps06185243.jpg

• 97 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It means he hates them.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

And that's suppose to mean?

I think maybe he meant that he was crying at first because he realized how inadequate his art skills were, then stopped cry and started hurling from the sick feeling he was acquiring from the epiphany destroying his sanity. Just a guess, though.

Anyway, I love the new things I've seen, my favorite so far (besides yoshi that I saw before since it made me remember Paper Mario 2, one of my favorite games ever) being that armored alien head. Awesomerrific, now upload some more please? ;D
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I think maybe he meant that he was crying at first because he realized how inadequate his art skills were, then stopped cry and started hurling from the sick feeling he was acquiring from the epiphany destroying his sanity. Just a guess, though.

That made my day thank you

Also thanks for all the support guys it means a lot I'll post more when I get the chance!
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Also thanks for all the support guys it means a lot I'll post more when I get the chance!

Hey, we're good for something once in a while. It helps that your work is pretty rad. ^_^

Draw someone you really like. Or just draw pang.

No! Draw an alien riding a pterodactyl! Or pang riding one! Or an alien riding pang! /super tired babble
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

That made my day thank you

Hey, no problem!

Actually, I haven't seen a drawing of pang in here. o_0 We need a drawing of pang!

I agree, we need to see your interpretation of him, how you reeeeeally see him :P

No! Draw an alien riding a pterodactyl! Or pang riding one! Or an alien riding pang! /super tired babble

Super tired babble all the way! I like the ideas anyway :P

Oh, and take your time with your updates. True art does take time, so make us wait
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I agree, we need to see your interpretation of him, how you reeeeeally see him :P

I thought that was what the alien thing was.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Lol there's so many ways to interpret him.. Like I said only if he decides to hold still Dx
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Lol there's so many ways to interpret him.. Like I said only if he decides to hold still Dx

I'll hold him down, go get the chili sauce!
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Sadly I think it would be a better time to draw him when he's sleeping. I think that's the only time he's holding still! xD

And I think the chili sauce would just make him run around more lol

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Worst joke ever. Of all time.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Worst joke ever. Of all time.

Fully agreed and to begin with your meme didn't show up so nobody got it
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

New drawing!!!

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/MeganDancesWithFoxes/IMG_1461_zps138cb489.jpg

Bunny

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Bunny

Bunny has no legs! What did you do????
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Bunny has no legs! What did you do????

I didn't have time for the legs D:

Plus I think in the photo the legs are tucked up under the bunny's little tummy xD
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I think I found my new favorite drawing of yours. That bunny looks awesome! I love the shape, the light shading, the fur strokes, and the face! I totally get the legs being underneath. Can you go back and add background as detailed as the bunny? That drawing would be even better if you did

Showing 76-90 of 97