Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial (at Alchemist), Dagger
Gold:18
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He

"How about alchemy? i have some smokesticks."

after that i go on to the fight

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 7:42pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: one of the soldiers replies: "slavers? No haven't seen any of them. Or else their head would be on my spear... Slaver scum" he spits out "but I don't think there is a town there" he points at the mark where the slavers den is supposed to be. "but I hope you understand that we have to be certain that you are not a smuggler. Could we take a quick look at your belongings?" what do you say?

Ugluk: "no, alchemy is fine... Only real magic is forbidden" he says. You enter the arena. You are fighting against a human warrior. He is armed with a short sword and a buckler. What is your tactic?

*also: 500 posts yay! Next step 1000! And then.... World domination maybe?*

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,371 posts

Alliance of Light
Name: Kenji
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 15/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
Str:10
Con: 11
Wis: 10
Int: 10
Per:13
Dex:14
Cha:11
Secondary Attributes:
Hp: 32
Hit: 11/20
Def: 13/20
Ran: 11/20
En: 39
Skills: Double throw/shot [1/2]
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)
Gold:20
Description: *shrouded in mystery*

"No, you can't. I don't let anyone to through my belongings. But you have my word that I'm not a smuggler."

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:47am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji: "well then" the man says " by the authority of the empire I command you to show us what is in your bags!" what do you say/do?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 9:16am

loco5

loco5

16,325 posts

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 3/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, 2 smokesticks, Bag o' Caltrops, Strange vial, Dagger
Gold:18
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He

i walk out flaunting myself over him, trying to get the crowd excited, waiting until he comes at me

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 10:00am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,371 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Elmin's Dagger (3-8 Damage), Bow (5-10 Damage), Throwing Knives [5] (1-6 Damage), Knife (1-6 Damage)
Armor: Long dark-green trenchcoat with buckles, white coat, dark-green pants, brown boots, heavy leather belt, heavy leather bandolier (for quiver and bow), two-fingered brown gloves
Inventory:Backpack, Strange Orb, Strange Dagger, Arrows (82), Quiver, Waterskin (4), Meat(11), Bread(1), Choke Cord (Bowstring)

"The Empire! I wasn't aware any such thing existed. I've spent my life with my people. Is there an empire?"

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 10:21am

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

ugluk:
you exite the crowd. Suddenly he charges at you. What do you do?

Kenji:
"Don't play stupid elf. You know of the allience. And that means you know of the empire" the man says. It seems he is getting angry "Now show me what you have in your bag or we have to arrest you for smuggling" What now?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 11:36am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,371 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

Ugh...If I show him, he'll probably freak out over the strange orb and dagger.

How far am I from the village?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:11pm

theonewhoplays

theonewhoplays

417 posts

Kenji:
the one you are looking for or the elven village? you are around 240 kilometers (150 miles)away from the elven village and around 24 kilometers (15 miles) away from the village you are looking for. (and yes... he'll probably freak out because of the orb)

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,371 posts

Alliance of Light
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

Well, they're on foot and they don't have messenger hawks. I kick the horse and we ride away to freedom!

Reply to Heroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

You must be logged in to post a reply!