ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75367
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

just hopped in to ask, interested but would it be ok if i made my own class?

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji:
You meet the others at the trade depot and you begin your journey. The first day is uneventful and so is the first half of the second. However in the afternoon of the second day the trees stand further and further apart and soon you are in the open and have left the forest for the first time in your life.
"HEY ELF!" On of the merchants calls you from the front. "You have good eyes don't you? Go scout ahead!"

What do you do?

-------------

Sizadiev:

You decide it would be best to roam around in the village a bit. You are walking for 15 minutes when suddenly and elf wispers "hey you. You look like you might be interrested in poisons for those daggers" you look to the side where the voice is coming from and se a dark elf staying in a dark alleyway. "Come with me" he says

Do you go to the dark alley with him?

------------

loco5: You can of course always join... buuut... i created the game around the classes and you later combine it with another "element" to create more specialized classes.... so no own classes sorry. But you can tell me what you would want to play and i can tell you if it is one of the specialized classes.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 7/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 13
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 12/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 37
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 23
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~Hell yeah I do. I'm not afraid of anyone, and if it's some sort of game or trap I can always escape. If it's not then I can buy some poison for my daggers.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You follow the elf into the alleyway. Suddenly you have a strange feeling and turn around. Behind you stands a tall darkelf with a spiked club in his hand.
"So... me and my friend over there want to talk to you about your money... and how it would be happy to be in our possesion"

What do you do?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 0 7/10 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 11
*Int*: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 27/32
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 23
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power.

~''Haha. This is nice'' *Grins*. ''You really didn't think I'd expect this?''. I prepare for a fight and take out my 2 blades. I attempt to take out the smaller elf first, this way I can concentrate on the bigger one.~

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:

You are fast enough to take the elfes by surprise
Round 1: You hit the elf once and cut him. The other elf is now ready
Round 2: The elf parries your attacks. You parry the elf's attacks. The tall elf hits you with his club (6 Damage)
Round 3: You hit the elf twice. Killing him. You parry the tall elfs attack.
Round 4: You hit the Tall elf with a forceful blow. He misses you

You now have 21/32 hp. Your enemy looks hurt.

Four rounds are over. What do you do now? Do you change your tactic? Do you run? Or do you continue to stab him?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inv. I wish for a skeleton knife
Gold:
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 12
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 6
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

*Sorry no skeleton knife these don't exist here*

You stand in a dark alley in a human town. You are watching a thimblerigger scamming a few citizens out of their money.
Where do you go? What do you do?

*also: why do we have so many rogues?*

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I decide to corner the thimblerigger and ask him some questions

*I just picked the best one, although the rogue is pretty cool*

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
You talk to the thimblerigger. He doesn't look up and continous &quotlaying" as he replies. "Yes? What do you want?"

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I was wondering if you know your way around here? I need some help getting around.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

loco5: You can of course always join... buuut... i created the game around the classes and you later combine it with another "element" to create more specialized classes.... so no own classes sorry. But you can tell me what you would want to play and i can tell you if it is one of the specialized classes.

a sort of lightly armored warrior, specializing in attacks that cause long term damage (fire, acid, non magical of course) light armor and being speedy, maybe riding some sort of mount?
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:
The trickster answeres: "well... of course i can help you... for a price of course"

loco5: The brawler is could be what you want then... his starting class is the warrior... he uses 2 weapons and wears light armor... as for the long term damage: he can inflict bleeding wounds and stuff like that (you can of course always apply poison) he is available for all but the goblins

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Character Charts:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

I hold up one gold piece and grin, I got that covered I say.

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Acnio:

"Thank you" (you now got five gold) the trickster says with a grin. "Well there is e tavern 2 minutes in this direction where they hire people for... questionable tasks... maybe you are interrested. also there is an warehouse where some people might or might not *wink* hold illegal arena fights."

So where do you go?

*also: 100 posts yay!*

Showing 61-75 of 462