Forums

ForumsForum Games

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 1:27pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,255 posts

Uh, sure. Anyway, you do 5 damage per turn. As for the quest, um, go do 30 damage to the Totem while you're at it.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 10:57pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,551 posts

Element: Fire
XP: none yet!~
Action: Oh, here's the storm charm. Excellent. *shoots off fireworks into the storm totem* EXPLODE AND PEEL OUT LIKE AN ONION MATRYOSHKA >

Whee, I'm insane

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:12pm

mechninja

mechninja

1,597 posts

Element:Life
Action:I summon dormant seeds in the ground to grow into thorny,whip-like vines to surround the totem.Whenever someone attempts ta get close to it,they extend and grow to lash them in the nearest weak spot.Vines are friendly to allies of the Life element.

This good? Technically,usually plants and wildlife represent a life element in a game.Just wanna make sure I'm good.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:16pm

mechninja

mechninja

1,597 posts

One more thing.Can we manipulate elements?Like,we can summon ice golems if we're with the water element?Or,can we summon magma geysers if we're in the fire element?

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 4:40am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,255 posts

I summon dormant seeds in the ground to grow into thorny,whip-like vines to surround the totem.Whenever someone attempts ta get close to it,they extend and grow to lash them in the nearest weak spot.Vines are friendly to allies of the Life element.

Sure, sure. However, I'm going to have to close off the Life Element, meaning that anyone who joins has to choose a different one.
Oh, here's the storm charm. Excellent. *shoots off fireworks into the storm totem* EXPLODE AND PEEL OUT LIKE AN ONION MATRYOSHKA >

Mmm, onions. Now you have to give it to the bunnies.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 8:43am

mechninja

mechninja

1,597 posts

Element:Life
Action:I grab a vine and wrap it around my arm.I then use my magic to make it grow at an extraordinary rate.So basically,I have vine armor growing on me as we speak. ._.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:25am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,255 posts

I grab a vine and wrap it around my arm.I then use my magic to make it grow at an extraordinary rate.So basically,I have vine armor growing on me as we speak. ._.

You can't actually die anyway.

Reply to Avatars of the Totems: War

You must be logged in to post a reply!