17,579 posts

Knight

I found my old welcome thread.

Wow I used horrible grammar back then.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 11:41pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,771 posts

How would you really consider yourself a regular?

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 1:43am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

How would you really consider yourself a regular?

I'd say if you're on every week or two and are fairly known in the Community.

Anyway, I'm Emp. I've been here for a little over a year and a half. I've been on nearly every day. I'm currently a co-judge for the Haiku Contest in the AMW. I'm usually in the WEPR, but sometimes i'm in the Tavern, and I'm rarely in anything else. I'm currently in college for business/accounting, and I should really be doing my homework now, so bye!

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 3:05am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,841 posts

Hi I'm Leo, and I'm an armaholic.

It's been so long. I WAS OFF IT FOR YEARS. You know dead zone just had to be released and Josh's tournament pops up. :'(

In all seriousness I wouldn't say I'm a regular but I just felt like posting.

Armorgames has that effect on people. I'm still very bad at grammar but for some reason most people seem to skip me because of capitals and fullstops. Oh and I can say "There", "Their", and "They're" correctly.

That's about it.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 2:10pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

You're using it now rarely,thank God.
Hi,I'm Gandalf,call me GTG.I'm a addicted to this horrible,lightful,addicting thingy,and wahat's it called again?Oh yeah,computer.>>>>>>__>>>>>>

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 2:31pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

283 posts

Ya.
I am Mickey.
Im a male.
I am a nice person, fun to hang out or around with, and i can be kind of random.
I like raspberries, the Ravens, wanna goto switzerland, i love exit path, i like the new quest system, and I wish i had more armatars to choose from, though i love my trusty horse dragon hybrid thing.
My friends are nice, i love german chocolate, i am obsessed with Nike stuff, i am very smart, i am good looking, and i care what people say about me.
I hope i will strike you guys as all of the above
See yuh guys around

Reply to He's a Regular Here

You must be logged in to post a reply!