ForumsThe TavernThe Workshop (Stay Out)

4 2462
avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

My favorite thread seems have to disappeared! So here it is again. This is where some dude looks at the title and is rebellious and enters. He then posts his greatest/favorite ideas about things or how things can/could be. It is a garden of wonderful thoughts. What is one thought of yours worth sharing?

• 4 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It's my duty to investigate threads with "Stay Out" in the title.

He then posts his greatest/favorite ideas about things or how things can/could be.

That's extraordinarily nebulous, and I think some people might struggle to think of where to begin. Could you focus the discussion in some way? Otherwise the thread might not go anywhere.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I think some people might struggle to think of where to begin. Could you focus the discussion in some way? Otherwise the thread might not go anywhere.

I agree with Strop, I'm not sure what we're supposed to be talking about (or not talking about) in this thread.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

This is where some dude looks at the title and is rebellious and enters.

The original thread title actually kept me away from ever looking at it because of that (stay out) added at the end, it made me a bit annoyed that someone was trying to use reverse psychology to get people to post, so I didn't bother finding out what it was till it got to about 1000 posts.

I agree with Strop, I'm not sure what we're supposed to be talking about (or not talking about) in this thread.

I remember in the old thread the conversation basicly was guided by people just posting their ideas, then others would either comment on it, or post their own ideas.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I remember in the old thread the conversation basicly was guided by people just posting their ideas, then others would either comment on it, or post their own ideas.

The original was always kind of boring, and the "Stay out, we don't want you here" in the title didn't really make me feel welcome to post there, even if it was just a joke.
Showing 1-4 of 4