ForumsThe TavernInstaaaaaaaaagram

35 20420
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Any of you have Instagram? If you do i'll follow you... My username is Belgian_lightbulb_inventor btw.

• 35 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I don't have it. Is this "Instagram" of which you speak anything like a telegram?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love unnecessary use of vowels!

I wouldn't like to share my username, I don't even use Instagram that much. I don't think that making a thread on AG will get you more followers. Who knows, maybe you will.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Pretty sure this will get locked. Considering.

But idk.

For one I think the site is completely stupid. Besides I'm not very fond of taking pictures

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

http://i0.wp.com/www.cleanfunnypics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2c38d_epic-fail-photos-autocowrecks-so-its-come-to-this-has-it-300x205.jpg?resize=300%2C205

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

^That. So much of that. I swear.

And now everyone who takes pictures calls themselves photographers.

Such fail everywhere.

omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

I have an insta but I don't feel like telling you guys it lol I don't even know why I posted lol...

Well instagram is really cool cause you can see what your friends post then like them or leave a comment not really fun but... It's like facebook.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Instagram not only blurs it uses what Paint.net calls Curves+. It just uses different types of color manipulation. Kind of is annoying I think, but a lot of people either don't have photo software or don't know how to actually conduct said photo manipulation.

Paint.net is free to use and download. I love it. I use it so much. The only problem is, that were are a lot of plug ins. And I mean a lot. I haven't checked their forums in a while and I'm kind of scared to. Last time I did I downloaded all if not most of the plug ins.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@manly
So true!! Take a picture of a rock. Blur it out lol -.-"

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Byzantinologistdoux

Add me up yo, just put up pictures of drinking night. Hick.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I don't have one and I don't really care for one, but it bothers me because everyone is like [b]you have to get one![b] It's like too bad but I'm not. I heard on the news like a week or two ago that like instagram was like bad for people. I forgot what it said but it was confusing me.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@nicho

I followed you. You had no followers and posted pictures of a cat. That is you? ^^

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I heard on the news like a week or two ago that like instagram was like bad for people. I forgot what it said but it was confusing me.

Probably something allowing them to be able to sell your pictures. Yeah.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I followed you. You had no followers and posted pictures of a cat. That is you? ^^

Hello, Belgian?

I usually use other sites, hence the lack of followers.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Add me up yo, just put up pictures of drinking night. Hick.

Oops, I forgot I didn't. :P
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@nicho
Yea I'm Belgian. (Not for real) but if you post a picture and use the tags #igers #instadaily #iphonesia #iphone #like #love #food #sun #dog and #cat so you can get massive likes.

Showing 1-15 of 35