ForumsGames62 Stars

4 3612
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I currently have 60 stars on kingdom rush and am wondering how to get 62. I have beaten everything even the iron and heroic challenges and have 60 stars. This is why I'm wondering how to get 62 stars.

• 4 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Did you like on Facebook and follow on twitter?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Did you like on Facebook and follow on twitter?

You don't even have to like them on Facebook and Twitter or even have an account with those sites. Just click the link the game provides you in order to like their page.

Why? Because, I don't believe it's possible for the Flash code to verify you have actually clicked the like button that resides on a separate site, on a different page, under a different user name. So the code just looks for an "on click" event that occurs when you click the link in game. Afterward you are rewarded the points.

I have yet to see a Flash game that requires you to actually like them on their page.
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Thank you for this help, I do have 62 stars now but I am not getting the quest now.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Thank you for this help, I do have 62 stars now but I am not getting the quest now.

This worked for me. Just beat a stage and you should get the the quest after completing it.
Showing 1-4 of 4