ForumsSupport ForumQuests are not working for me! :(

13 2142
xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Already completed the majority of games that appear in the "Quest" And I do not see any.

• 13 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Did you complete them recently or did you complete them before?

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Before.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Completing them before the release won't count toward your quests.

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Lol No, I've just completed one of "Catapult Madness" to get the 10,000 meters in a single shot, I still have no plaque.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Which browser & version?

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Google chrome, the last version.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you try clearing your cache, or try an alternate browser and see if it has the same issue?

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Ok, wait.

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

But what with the other quests there i completed yet?

xPainKiller
xPainKiller
14 posts
Shepherd

Like in give up , i have to complete everything another time? Or reset upgrade completed 2 to get all another time? D:

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It depends on the developers and how they implemented the quests. Some you may have to do over, others will know you've done them. I feel your pain on Give Up, just played it through last night.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I decided to refresh my gaming experience for Kingdom Rush and at the same time, try to add some quests to my list for this game. Turns out those I already achieved were actually given to me when I played through the first level again!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sometimes it can help to play a level of a certain game and when finishing it, the game recognizes your account and updates the quests. This has happened to me for Kingdom Rush. I already achieved 3 quests while playing it in the past and they were rewarded to me after playing the first level again to get back into the feel of things.

Showing 1-13 of 13