ForumsSupport ForumQuests...

4 1817
EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

I just tried to play a quest. It was the dinosaur game.

When I completed my game I had more than 200000 points. From the looks of it it is enough to unlock one of the quest. I guess I did because the page forced me to move to another page... Which remained blank because some kind of swftracker.com never loaded.

So... Is there a way to disable quests? I'm not even interested in them. If they annoy the heck out of me by preventing me from being able to play right altogether then it's not something I want to see.

• 4 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Which game was this? What browser are you using?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The problem with Upgrade Complete 2 is that the game crashes completely... we are already aware of this and I'm sure the AG Staff is looking into this asap. =)

As for the bugs and glitches with Quests... you know this is a soft launch, right? This means it is still worked on and refined as we roll. If you experience any problems or have suggestions for them, I suggest you post them in the Official Quest Feedback Thread please.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Quests do no redirecting, you may need to check your browser/computer for malware.

If you wish, we can disable quests for you.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

If quests do no redirecting then there is something way worse than what I thought actually happen to me.

That "white screen of death" is exactly what it looked like. A completely white page with a single link at the bottom leading me to think that the site was trying to forward me somewhere but failed. My impression of it was similar to a server problem when pages refuse to load. The big problem here is that it was still in the exact same page. I could not simply hit "back" and reloading didn't help.

I am using FireFox. It is the first time I ever see something like this on any web site I visit.

I'd be happy if you could disable quests for me or rather my account. However, knowing that this is probably simply a new feature which don't work yet, I would be more comfortable with a way to switch it on or off on my profile so I can try it again later to see if it been fixed or not. This way I would not need to bother an admin or similar again if I want to try it out myself at a later date.

Showing 1-4 of 4