Forums

ForumsQuests

Epic Combo Redux Quests

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 11:51pm

samuel8282

samuel8282

1 post

I think I just found the holy grail of epic combos. I have 2 turtle shells and they won't seem to stop bouncing off the shop wall and a groundsaw that's up. They has been bouncing for half an hour now. Any bets on it staying up indefinitely?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:16am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,469 posts

Any bets on it staying up indefinitely?

They will probably bounce for as long as you leave them running, but it will be a very, very, very, very, very long time before they reach a significant number such as one million.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 5:50am

Leon0072

Leon0072

1 post

umm i've got up to 5000 and i bought the machinegun.. after that i've got 20 combos with only that upgrade and it didn't give me the achievement.. can anyone tell me if i did something wrong ? :S

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 10:10pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,469 posts

First of all, which achievement are you trying to get? That doesn't sound like any of them, unless you're referring to Twenty to One, which you already have.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 12:51pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Huge tip to anyone playing on old computer: time runs much MUCH slower on low fps, tried on my superlaggy pc and left it on for 2 days, came back and there were only 500k combo so I should have waited 2 days more. Then tested with my better pc and got like 5x more combos per second. Haven't done the quest yet though... Maybe should leave the PC open for weekend or something.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:36pm

ducktummy

ducktummy

6 posts

I really like this game! :P

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:40pm

ducktummy

ducktummy

6 posts

[quote]Huge tip to anyone playing on old computer: time runs much MUCH slower on low fps, tried on my superlaggy pc and left it on for 2 days, came back and there were only 500k combo so I should have waited 2 days more. Then tested with my better pc and got like 5x more combos per second. Haven't done the quest yet though... Maybe should leave the PC open for weekend or something.

Well.. I`m on my laggy computer although it goes up to 300 fps. So yeah.
Welp... I`m cooling down from my fan. lol

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:46pm

ducktummy

ducktummy

6 posts

Portato, You should wait 360 hours or 15 days. Their the same (Their or there)
(I`m 8 btw)

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:52pm

ducktummy

ducktummy

6 posts

[quote]Portato, You should wait 360 hours or 15 days. Their the same (Their or there or the`re)
(I`m 8 btw)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:53pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Portato, You should wait 360 hours or 15 days. Their the same (Their or there)
(I`m 8 btw)

Umm It should not take that long... level 100 all pipes or whatever they are called and then put lots of stuff in. Should take 3 days on 3 fps PC like mine.
1 day on 100 fps machine.

Reply to Epic Combo Redux Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!