Forums

ForumsQuests

Give Up Quests

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 3:34pm

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

**** I forgot to mention I didn't recieve any of those, if it's not obvious from screen

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 3:36pm

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

Since when is "d--a-m-n" a bad word to censure? >:/

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:32am

Grenirux

Grenirux

7 posts

It wont give me the nice jump achievement ive refreshed and did it atleast 15 different times on 15 different runs and clicked on the achievement shield but it wont register that i have made that jump =( suggestions? anyone?

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 11:07pm

4tran

4tran

1 post

Quests don't work... and I beat the **** game.
lvl 33 is unbeatable withouit slowing game down to 25%

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 11:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Quests don't work... and I beat the **** game.

Report it here.
lvl 33 is unbeatable withouit slowing game down to 25%

I beat it fine without that.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 8:12pm

Lucky34760

Lucky34760

14 posts

I gave up (and did Take the Low Road) and neither of the quests worked. Off to a Good Start, however, worked.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 8:34am

DaSexyBob

DaSexyBob

1 post

This doesn't make sense i did 3 three quests and it says i'm not getting it

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 7:54pm

ununpentium4

ununpentium4

3 posts

I have got two scores above the 25% of the high scores table and I haven't got two quests done in accordance to this sistem: You Finally Made It! (Finish the game without giving up) and Take the Low Road (On Level 10, pass under the first platform without dying).

It's so ironic that I had done these quests and I think they said "No, you haven't done yet. We are now drinking 10 litres of caipiroskas daily in a luxury hotel in São Paulo and we won't come back to our workplace to fix it until December 2030, when we retire.".

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 8:02pm

ununpentium4

ununpentium4

3 posts

I would like to clarify that my previous forum post only reflects my mood and opinion about this game and the (dis)information about the failure of the quests system in this game and the (most probably lack of) encouragement shown to the users of this website to fix it.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 5:16am

slaszeron

slaszeron

2 posts

this quest don't work ..

Reply to Give Up Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!