ForumsQuestsTreadmillasaurus Rex Quests

55 32900
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Treadmillasaurus Rex. Here is a list of the current quests available for this hat-loving game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/6740/media/icon/94d9c54514be7c38ee17749538d8fd4f.png?v=1352245587
Percent Daily Values are base...
Reach 20,000 calories
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/6740/media/icon/064ad72f4bb45d0d270998197fc87365.png?v=1352245569
King of the Treadmill
Reach 50,000 calories.
Difficulty: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/6740/media/icon/e303ea646a882cb4ee88a2c57c435b83.png?v=1352245555
Hat Trick
Collect three hat level ups in one game.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/6740/media/icon/a6d83f9b9b374f0aefa6da65870f8eb3.png?v=1352245539
Ten Spins, None of the Calories.
Reach ten spins before you gain 1,000 calories.

• 55 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Got 40k twice in a row then it started going downhill. When I got those 40k runs it didn't seem like it took any longer than five minutes, but after that it felt like it was taking 10+ minutes just to get above 20k. Kept getting a lot of useless stuff from the wheel.

Also, I dislike how the wheel doesn't give you extra lives. It'd make playing way less frustrating.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This game, must've took 30+ tries to get 50k, but I achieved it earlier today. Once I got it, I realised that I didn't get it earlier because I was moving around too much. I'd have ideal positions where jumping I wouldn't get hit by the spikes, but I kept moving because of nervousness. During my winning run I decided not to move from spots where I'd live for extended amounts of time and got 50k. Think I had two lives left by the time I got it too.

There were plenty of times where I thought I was gonna die by the spikes, the t-rex would be so close to them, but I only died once before reaching 50k and it was because of a laser.

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

I wonder if anyone has actually gotten the "Win The Game" Slot on the wheel.

Over the course of atleast 30 games I've never seen it hit that spot once.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think that's there just for show. I've played several games where I've gotten 50+ spins and that never came up.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

I'm as bad as everybody else, got like 30k+ a few times.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Oh, this game is so frustrating

I'm only able to get to 40k+. I'm not giving up, though. However, I don't know why if I die I tend to respawn over a spikeball or close to a laser and I don't have time to react. And I die... again. It would be great if the wheel gave you extra lives.

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

I havent even got 10k... I'm absolute (insert negative word here)

Randomness is the way forward

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

After reviewing a thread off of another site, Jmtb02 stated that the "Win the Game" slot is impossible to land on.

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

I've given up on the 50k Quest. Over 50 attempts and the best i've hit is 31k.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I got 49k on it a couple of days ago. I was so upset at how close I was that I just turned my computer off. Doubt it even registered a high score for me, but apparently it's not hard for a lot of people to get 50k+ so my score would've been meager anyway xD

fataldarkwolfe
fataldarkwolfe
12 posts
Scribe

finally got the 50000,god i hated this game.

amahoney
amahoney
2 posts
Herald

Just a little tip i noticed whilst playing for those struggling to rack up large amounts of points due to excessive wind/treadmill increases: The spinner spins for every three jumps you make, so try not to jump too haphazardly, especially at the beginning when things are slow; it is more effective to run on the treadmill and jump only to avoid spikeballs
Hope this helps!

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

This quests is very hard!

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Laughing so hard for my obvious luck. I got 73k on first attempt and I was rank 500 of all time and I was like: others really suck at this game. But then I came here and all I see is people complaining about the quest I will try to play sometime again it so I can see how much I can get without luck.

PadaV4
PadaV4
6 posts
Peasant

Don't stop jumping while playing the game if you're going for the high-level calorie burns. Hold the up arrow the whole time and all you really have to deal with is the change in wind direction. Got the 50k after only about 30 minutes of total gameplay since picking it up.

^that. DONT STOP JUMPING >.
Showing 16-30 of 55