ForumsQuestsUpgrade Complete 2 Quests

96 82256
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Upgrade Complete 2. Here is a list of the current quests available for this upgrade-happy game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/14d8b63fc6e4270078e427423c3b92f4.png?v=1352245019
Upgrades Complete!
Every single Upgrade in the game. Phew that's hardcore!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/8a7c247434df37bcfd113d4962dcad16.png?v=1352245141
Game Complete!
Beat the mastermind behind the enemy waves!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/6ae0a77fed8f38395c69332c4c7c33e1.png?v=1352245753
Tough Guy
You're not easily scared are you?
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/9ec15360bc4287389c47d139ca2d28a2.png?v=1352312386
Full of Premium Wool
Patience and maybe a bit of cash needed for this one. Well, maybe just patience.
Difficulty: Easy

• 96 Replies
golgo42
golgo42
2 posts
Nomad

how do u complete the priemium medal its called full of priemieum wool

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

i think maybe you have to buy something in the game?

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

This quest has been described several times in these forums. Check pages 3 and 4 for details.

braxton1234
braxton1234
2 posts
Jester

can u fix glich

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

That was a pretty specific request there, Braxton .....

zaidan699
zaidan699
3 posts
Shepherd

i hate tough guy quest you have to scare the sh!t out of ur self

Everyone132
Everyone132
1 posts
Nomad

How do you get the "Full of Premium Wool" quest???

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Everyone132
I haven't played the game in a while so my description can't be as accurate as I'd like, but you click the button or menu item that says "buy premium content" or &quotremium content" something like that, and then it takes you too a joke screen within the game. You have to let the whole joke play before you get the quest. You may need to buy a specific upgrade too, before the premium content button appears.

However, If I remember correctly, the game was bugged for me the first time I tried it as clicking the in-game button did nothing. I had to restart my game to get it to work. Hopefully that's not the case for you.

Thomas_Bent
Thomas_Bent
19 posts
Farmer

It was pretty difficult earning the quests after reading every comment in this topic. The game could crash any second.
As a helping tip to everyone that tries to get the Premium Wool quest.
The in-game achievement and the AG quest will unlock only after you
wait and listen to that guy speaking.

That bug that doesn't let you continue gaming after you check medals from the menu is the most annoying thing I've ever seen.
If administrators cannot fix that, at least write a warning somewhere nearby.

I now must clear the cache, start over, just to earn the last quest of this game. This is a very poorly made game. Sadly I need to say it's one of the worst games by that author.

Thomas_Bent
Thomas_Bent
19 posts
Farmer

Sorry for double post.
Also the white screen glitch appears after wave 7.
When wave 8 begins it freezes.

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

exactly I met the wave 8 white screen
why you no let me get my quests?

mikevercety
mikevercety
1 posts
Herald

i have completed the game but i dont have 1 quest: Full of Premium Wool
what i have to do to earn it?

Medicacion
Medicacion
13 posts
Marquis

The game is frezze.And I can´t to play.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Medicacion: The game is glitchy. You're going to have to start over. Find where it is saved and delete that file.

Read the first post on this page to see how to get around the glitch. Basically, don't upgrade anything except for the stuff at the beginning that lets you play the game.

camy999
camy999
137 posts
Treasurer

There is a simple way to reset your game to get the quests if it has glitched. You can (In Firefox at least) use Private Browsing as that will start game from beginning. Then only buy the upgrades necessary to get the quests (Theres a post on page four detailing how)

Showing 61-75 of 96