ForumsQuestsSequester Quests

20 18585
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Sequester. Here is a list of the current quests available for this game of disturbed dreams...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/13357/media/icon/2ea86c0aee8dcda7c4a72f95e50a9507.png?v=1352245177
Complete All Chapters
Reach the exit on every single level - woah!
Difficulty: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/13357/media/icon/5259794e1d00c5de7b64ede6d5149e59.png?v=1352245734
Chapter 1 Complete
Reach the exit on every level of Chapter 1!
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/13357/media/icon/d93e66254cf6c2b6eeece819489ed1d4.png?v=1352245697
Complete Chapter 3
Reach the exit in every level of Chapter 3!
Difficult: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/13357/media/icon/fb628259e87fe3095d01925fe64598e4.png?v=1352245237
Speed Challenge 2-5!
Beat level 2-5 in less then 75 seconds!
Difficulty: Medium

• 20 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

How to complete all quests (the cheap way). If this isn't obvious to anyone already...

Open the video walkthrough, for the level set you need, in a separate window.
Resize the windows correctly so you can see both the video walkthrough and game.

Start playing the video walkthrough and then go back to the game and start playing along by following the walk through. Pause and reverse the video walkthrough as necessary.

This is very useful for Speed Challenge 2-5.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Even though you are completely right... I have to ask... where's the fun in achieving this on your own?! Even though you can't show this off to anyone, there's still one person who knows you did it on your own: you! =)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Even though you are completely right... I have to ask... where's the fun in achieving this on your own?! Even though you can't show this off to anyone, there's still one person who knows you did it on your own: you! =)

Well, I have a strong distaste for platforming games and a moderate disliking of puzzle games. Combine that with the fact that puzzle games require thinking of a solution and then trying it in game (some levels requiring several tries) and platformers requiring jumping on platforms that when missed either send you back to a checkpoint or force you to re-jump to where you were and you have a time-consuming-frustration-maker instead of a game (or you have a time-consuming-frustration-game).

I'm thinking of a color, a number between one and ten, and another number between eleven and twenty in a specific order. You have to guess the color and the numbers in the correct order. You have unlimited guesses, you can only guess one guess at a time, and in order to tell me your guess you must to write it on paper and deliver it to me on foot. I won't give you any clues as to where I am. Ever time you're wrong I will randomly change my location and force you to return, on foot, to your initial location. After you guess correctly you must solve a new more difficult puzzle. I will add more colors and numbers to guess as well as blind fold you. Do you want to play this game? I don't, and this is how platform-puzzlers or puzzle platformers are to me.

Being somewhat of a perfectionist I want to complete as many quests as I can. I am decent at both puzzle and platforming games. I know it would have taken me possibly weeks if not longer (hours of frustration) to unlock this quest, yet if I gave up I would still think about getting completing this quest. Eventually, I would cave in and look at the guide or waste months to years trying to complete the quest without looking at the guide. I have a strong feeling there are other gamers out there that feel the same way. In an attempt to spare them this frustration I gave them the (rather obvious) way of completing all the quests.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

To be fair, Sequester is probably one of the hardest puzzle games on AG, and the quest for completing the game is definitely the hardest quest currently out there. I'm very good with puzzles and the platformer aspect doesn't make it harder for me, and it still took me a good ~hour of playtime to get that badge, with one level (I'm looking at you 3:3 .
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

with one level (I'm looking at you 3:3) which took a quarter of that time.

Grr, I hate when my posts get cut off for no reason.

Anyways, it only has 16 people with the badge. All the other "hard" to get badges have at least 400 people or so with them. That alone shows how difficult it is to get.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I think it took me about 15-20 min to complete the whole game

There's literally no possible way it only took that long. Most levels take at the bare minimum a minute (except the first few) which means if you ran nonstop and didn't make any mistakes, it would still take you at least half an hour.

I would beg to differ.

What other puzzle games are there that are as hard as Sequester? Sure, it wasn't all that hard, but it -is- one of the hardest that I know of.
DeathxSeeker
DeathxSeeker
7 posts
Peasant

It seems impossible to finish levels 2 through 5 in less than 75 seconds, I've tried like a hundred times and the least amount time it took to finish each level is 1 minute and 24 seconds (stopwatch).

DeathxSeeker
DeathxSeeker
7 posts
Peasant

Never mind about my previous post, I just realized that the quest description meant only level 2-5, which was a lot easier than my previous thought.

MundiAkaRozrabiaka
MundiAkaRozrabiaka
27 posts
Shepherd

this game is good i will get those quests

New999
New999
117 posts
Blacksmith

I was able to get all the quests done without a walkthrough

This game is NOWHERE near one of the hardest puzzle games on AG (the SHIFT series were harder) and none of the quests were hard (Try to get the quests in "Give Up". THAT'S hard)

It just takes some brain power and some memory to beat these levels.

And i didn't misread the 2-5 one. Once you beat the level before when you were completing the game and you do the level again for the quest, that one turns from sort of difficult to VERY easy.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Try to get the quests in "Give Up". THAT'S hard

It's skill game, this is puzzle game. People who can understand easily puzzles think Sequester isn't hard. But for me... Give up was nothing compared to this! Still trying to do this but I just can't go any further. I'm not going to use walkthrough though.
urebozz
urebozz
2 posts
Shepherd

American Presidential!!!

urebozz
urebozz
2 posts
Shepherd

I'mna think that this game was an entertainment gift though.

magyarmark
magyarmark
2 posts
Blacksmith

helo, somebody can help me? i done all the levels but didnt got 2 achievement: complete chapter 3 and complete all chapter
i done epilogue too

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@magyarmark - the achie3vement isn't 'complete chapter 3'.

It's 'Reach the exit in every level of Chapter 3'.

As in, you can't skip any of it. If you skipped one of them, you won't get the achievement. Go back to the start of chapter 3 and play through all of the levels without skipping.

Showing 1-15 of 20