ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] Quests completed

4 1425
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Okay, so i completed the quest for getting all golden sushi on Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade. What is the point of this? just for showcase on your profile? I originally thought you could make the picture your armatar, so i tried to do that and it was not an option anywhere. As far as i know that is. So is there anyway for me to make that quest picture my armatar? Or what is the point to them?? Please explain.

• 4 Replies
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Oh alright, thanks

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This might be an option for the future, it has been suggested by other users, but it's not sure whether or not users can have the quests for armatars. We will have to wait and see what happens and the admins decide to do with that suggestion... other than that, quests are the replacement for Armor Points, so they are a means of showing what games you liked to play a lot, which is the main goal of this website: gaming! =)

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Oh thanks. You can delete my other post if you'd like, because that just answered my questions about the AP. Thankyou. I sort of liked the AP, but quests are cool too. I just wish they could connect, like maybe you get AP from quests? But i guess it doesn't matter. I'll just wait to see what happens.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright... I will now lock the thread for being answered then. =)

Showing 1-4 of 4